think my plants'll be ok?

• Thread starter stonedgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stonedgrower

iv moveed my plants into an old school frezer, and until i get more light my plants are stayin between 55 to 65 f. im using the hemty bucket tech, combination hydo resivor with a soil layer on top, and im worried the soil may be too cold. do i have a valid problem, or am i just a worried mother?

S

stonedgrower

well, would you happen to know of a good way to keep my root ball warm? a heating pad under, or maybe wrapping the pots in a cover? they already have a thick pad under them, but i doubt that'll fix this problem.

starkid

starkid

how long do you plan to keep them in there? any light in there?

S

stonedgrower

a)root ball= my plants root system. you can offset lower air temp. with a slightly warmer root system temp. b) when i put more lights into my enclosed box it'll raise the air timp, untill then my air temp is 55 - 65 degrees f.(enliglish timp measurment) . so yes i have lights, and with modifications i plan to keep them there till i harvest.

starkid

starkid

then i would say some sort of heat mat, or an incandescent light near floor (won't work at night though). maybe a couple small heat mats mounted on the walls at pot level.

B

BETA

Way to cold, You're going to have to worry about your plants going into shock and dying.
If you have a little heater put it by the old freezer with the door open so it gets some warm air in there.

Top Bottom