Thinking about adding power si while using nftg?

• Thread starter THC_Joshua_Tree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THC_Joshua_Tree

THC_Joshua_Tree

Hi
I’ve been using nectar for the gods nutrients for about 3+ years now! And was thinking about added power si to my regime? I have been seeing great results with nectar alone, but have seen some even better results with people/friends adding power si to their grows! I know why change things if your already getting great results, welp there is always room to improve! I see how power si will have the plants stack flowers twice as hard as they normally do, and that’s the results I’m looking for! I know kraken is basically the silica of the line up for nftg; would I ease back on the kraken when or if I decide on adding to my feed ?? Or continue as usual? I’ll be switching to Athena ag proline after this next harvest, because I’ll be switching to the bucket company 5g buckets with coco/promix an a reservoir system, I just can’t keep hand watering 15 plants individually and mixing 12 bottles of nutrients anymore, just getting wore out, anywho until that happens I need to finish off these I’m about to start flower and was about to add power si, figured I would ask around!! Thank you

Thinking about adding power si while using nftg
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Im using power si right now. I grew 100 plants one 1 table of my house strain. Got great results. Now im spraying it with anti pest and power si. And im seeing faster and stronger growth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom