Thinking of playing mad scientist

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

So I’ve been using fox farms trio so far big bloom grow big and tiger bloom with botin cal-mag and sledgehammer. And if anyone who uses FF they now how fast you fly through big bloom lol.

So I bought general hydro trio micro flora bloom and after looking through the feeding schedules and dosage amounts and well I kindof been thinking; use em together

Has anyone ever tried it? Played a little mad chemist and mix nutes with other brands and etc.

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

All the time. I’ve recently been doing a hybrid medium method with coco and nutrient rich soil Mix for my substrate. Then using the Organic Roots hydro nutrient line during the veg phase and bloom phase.
this current harvest and my next one will be the best yet. The system is working.

Badchoice

Badchoice

You can, just be careful with amounts and times. High N during veg and high P and K during flower.
Ah see that’s what I was thinking
All the time. I’ve recently been doing a hybrid medium method with coco and nutrient rich soil Mix for my substrate. Then using the Organic Roots hydro nutrient line during the veg phase and bloom phase.
this current harvest and my next one will be the best yet. The system is working.
See I’ve been thinking of changing out big bloom once it empty and use micro as a replace along with grow big and tiger bloom with cal mag and sledgehammer and once I get it silica blast for the High heat issues. But maybe thought oh using some big bloom grow big and flora bloom since it’s I like how general hydro calls for a higher P-K and well I want the biggest buds 🙂

Badchoice

Badchoice

So I’m walking around work and remember at home I’m running low on PH down, and looked at these and was like wait isn’t that the same ingredient in PH up/down. So figured I would ask on here before trying it out lol

775BB277 C19F 41D8 B942 634C838C4ECE
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Go with a phosphoric before sulfuric. The HPO3 will give you a little P kick for later on inthe bloom. Sulfuric acid just burns roots.

Top Bottom