Thinking of switching from canna coco A+B base nutrients and all additives

• Thread starter Puredank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Puredank

Thinking of making the switch from canna coco A+B to H&G. what products would i meed from h&g to replace canna can anyone chime in and help me with which products I need to replace canna Boost A+B base nutrients rhizotonic cannazym pk 13/14 canna calmag agent and canna boost accelerator?? I hope someone can help thanks in advance

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Thinking of making the switch from canna coco A+B to H&G. what products would i meed from h&g to replace canna can anyone chime in and help me with which products I need to replace canna Boost A+B base nutrients rhizotonic cannazym pk 13/14 canna calmag agent and canna boost accelerator?? I hope someone can help thanks in advance
Not familiar with either line but cal mag is always good to have on hand when growing in coco

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Holy fuck man ! You using the whole line up? I always used a&b with pk & cannazyme . You can use everything with home and garden also . But I found alot of the additives we're over priced and didn't see much difference .

P

Puredank

Holy fuck man ! You using the whole line up? I always used a&b with pk & cannazyme . You can use everything with home and garden also . But I found alot of the additives we're over priced and didn't see much difference .
Yeah bro I'm running all canna additives. The reason i was thinking of switching to H&G was because it is more concentrated meaning it will last me longer as you don't have to use as much however I will still incorporate canna boost accelerator in if I do switch to H&G base nutes and 4 additives that you need to use with coco the mutizyme roots Excalibur big bug xl and shooting powder is all you need i believe please correct me if I am wrong?

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

I’m in love with dry nutrients like mega crop or jacks. I’m using mega crop 1 part nutrient in coco and love it.
Yeah I used to run earth dust by green sunshine company. Great shit but I got bored . I'll be going back to dry amendments when I have more room

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Yeah bro I'm running all canna additives. The reason i was thinking of switching to H&G was because it is more concentrated meaning it will last me longer as you don't have to use as much however I will still incorporate canna boost accelerator in if I do switch to H&G base nutes and 4 additives that you need to use with coco the mutizyme roots Excalibur big bug xl and shooting powder is all you need i believe please correct me if I am wrong?
That must be costing a fortune. I loved canna but it got expensive on me now I use advanced nutrients it's pretty cheap for what I'm doing .

SSgrower

SSgrower

I been using Dyna-Gro the 2 runs, w/calimagic. Grow for veg w/ ProTecKt & cal/mag then after flip Dyna-Gro Bloom, proteckt & cal/mag with Humbolt Big Up powder in weeks 1, 6,7,8 before flush. Simple setup for my action. I'd be up to try a different line-up though if it would help my yield.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

H&g is the same as canna . The that owns it used to own 1/2 of canna if I remember right , those are great nutes though . I got some coco a&b h&g and pk13-14 as back up Incase
i can't get my nutes.

P

Puredank

H&g is the same as canna . The that owns it used to own 1/2 of canna if I remember right , those are great nutes though . I got some coco a&b h&g and pk13-14 as back up Incase
i can't get my nutes.
Which H&G nutrients would you think i need to grow in coco to match canna bro ? Check my plant out grown with all canna plus the canna boost accelerator

Cdlc2
Cdlc
Cremedelachem
Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Which H&G nutrients would you think i need to grow in coco to match canna bro ? Check my plant out grown with all canna plus the canna boost accelerator
This is what I use when I run h&g along with cal mag , cannazyme , and pk13/14

IMG 20220223 131503460
Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Not sure about h&g additives . It's basically the same as the canna formula . I don't know maybe someone else knows more about it . I don't use alot of the additives too much watered down nutrient , and it's way over priced and the final result is the same

n0name_james

n0name_james

Sorry i meant there additives of theirs to use to make up for cannazym rhizotonic pk 13/14 and canna boost accelerator?
A few months late to this conversation and I hope you are still using H&G. I have run H&G since I started growing in 2015. I started growing in rockwood using Aqua Flakes, now I grow in coco. I have tried several lines, out of curiosity, and H&G performs just as well if not better than others.

To answer your question: I use A & B, Multizen and BudXL. I was religious about Roots Excel when I first started using H&G but now I just use a little myco during transplant. The two enzyme additives from H&G (Multizen and budXL) do what is needed to keep the root zone healthy.

In addition to the base and the two additives I mentioned above, I use monopotassium phosphate in place of Shooting Powder.

I don't use anything else, but I run DTW coco in 1 gallon pots using drip irrigation. I am constantly feeding to runoff, many times a day. Lower poms, no organics in the rez and the drippers don't clog.

The main difference I notice in Canna is the low nitrogen and the low potassium compared to House & Garden when running both complete lines.

I hope you are still in the game. Peace.

n0name_james

n0name_james

Not sure about h&g additives . It's basically the same as the canna formula . I don't know maybe someone else knows more about it . I don't use alot of the additives too much watered down nutrient , and it's way over priced and the final result is the same
Also, start the mkp in week 4 when I start using budXL. There is quite a bit nitro in the budXL and you need to balance that ratio with the PK.

savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
Why?

n0name_james

n0name_james

Must be something they don't like about Canna. Its a great line of nutrients, but a bit pricey compared to H&G. Both are used by commercial growers and home growers alike. A lot of people have won cups using both. I have only tried Bio Canna. I was not impressed with my results. But I am sure it was me, not the nutrients

savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
I’ve been using canna for about 17 yrs. I couldn’t imagine using anything but.

Latest posts

Top Bottom