Third indoor grow Tupur gold, Athena pro stack and cal mag, power si and speedyveg

• Thread starter Bulletbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulletbuds

Bulletbuds

This is going to be my 3RD time growing indoor my plants have been okay I’m killing it on the turps, taste, and it’s been some really stony weed. The issue that I’ve been having is that some of my plants are producing airy buds. I have 10 strains that i am growing. One is a apple fritter bag seed from Lumpys flowers, another is Gary Paton I got from a friend who worked for fields family farms I have 3 rozay crosses , cherry sorbeto, frosted cherry cookies, velvet gas, Tommy salami, and trop cherry x rozay all from Relentless genetics so I have some pretty fire strains I’m just in need of some advice on how I can flower better those are some pics of the rozay crosses I just did a Phenotype hunt on

Third indoor grow tupur gold athena pro stack and cal mag power si and speedyveg
Third indoor grow tupur gold athena pro stack and cal mag power si and speedyveg 2
Third indoor grow tupur gold athena pro stack and cal mag power si and speedyveg 3
Third indoor grow tupur gold athena pro stack and cal mag power si and speedyveg 4
Third indoor grow tupur gold athena pro stack and cal mag power si and speedyveg 5
Third indoor grow tupur gold athena pro stack and cal mag power si and speedyveg 6
Third indoor grow tupur gold athena pro stack and cal mag power si and speedyveg 7
Third indoor grow tupur gold athena pro stack and cal mag power si and speedyveg 8

Latest posts

Top Bottom