Third Round Same Probleem .

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Don't think only the lowers would do this for overwatering but you do have a unique system over there

This is just a big open flood table basically I think. And there is too much standing water too often maybe?

Your system looks far more healthy and effective to me. Nice!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks like alot of work for me bro also I dont have this hight !!
But its sure well orgnized grow rom bro ...

You can bush up your plants like this but close to the pot. I like about 2' to 30" of buds total. It's like his but not lolipopped. ( cutting all the lower branches)

Lots of methods work well. It's just yours can have issues from the standing water. I have never been a fan of bottom feeding. Not enough oxygen ever gets through all the roots.

In my opinion anyway.

Good luck. You have a very nice set up and results.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

You can bush up your plants like this but close to the pot. I like about 2' to 30" of buds total. It's like his but not lolipopped. ( cutting all the lower branches)

Lots of methods work well. It's just yours can have issues from the standing water. I have never been a fan of bottom feeding. Not enough oxygen ever gets through all the roots.

In my opinion anyway.

Good luck. You have a very nice set up and results.

Agreed in all!
If you check my log you will see that I used to grow drain to waste .
All am sayen that there is many roads to the same purpose .
I also had probleems with drain to watse ... every new setup basically!

I know people that grow in auto pots and grow with the same way I do ..
So I am sure its ME not the system !!

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

One more thing I have noticed .
I have lollipopped the first 3 lines in the new room (the down 1/3 basically ) and in the old room

All the lollipopped ones stayed more short and didnt devlop as fast as the ones that have not been lollipopped ..

So am not lollipopping any more , just wanted to share my experience on that guys.
Indeed ull get pop corn down but overall the health and yield will be better .

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

The thing is ((I think)) that with autopots they have figuerd out the best timming in the thier wet dry system.

As the autopots dont fill again the saucer under the pot except after the water is all sucked .. the system wait alittle then feed again .

So I think I need to check the timimng I water ..

Maybe the guys who work with autopots can tell us more about the frequency of feeding in them ..

Only the first feeding I give from up is when I repot and when the roots hit the bottom I start feeding from bottom.

I had always the idea in the back of my head that I can not overwater coco.. but maybe I need to hold alittle dry cycle between waterings...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Agreed in all!
If you check my log you will see that I used to grow drain to waste .
All am sayen that there is many roads to the same purpose .
I also had probleems with drain to watse ... every new setup basically!

I know people that grow in auto pots and grow with the same way I do ..
So I am sure its ME not the system !!

Respect to you sir for saying it is the grower not the system.

You will figure it out. I always stay with the same system for a long time. I have only made minor changes and I am right back to what always works for me.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
One more thing I have noticed .
I have lollipopped the first 3 lines in the new room (the down 1/3 basically ) and in the old room

All the lollipopped ones stayed more short and didnt devlop as fast as the ones that have not been lollipopped ..

So am not lollipopping any more , just wanted to share my experience on that guys.
Indeed ull get pop corn down but overall the health and yield will be better .
Probably cut too much in a short amount of time and stunted them.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The thing is ((I think)) that with autopots they have figuerd out the best timming in the thier wet dry system.

As the autopots dont fill again the saucer under the pot except after the water is all sucked .. the system wait alittle then feed again .

So I think I need to check the timimng I water ..

Maybe the guys who work with autopots can tell us more about the frequency of feeding in them ..

Only the first feeding I give from up is when I repot and when the roots hit the bottom I start feeding from bottom.

I had always the idea in the back of my head that I can not overwater coco.. but maybe I need to hold alittle dry cycle between waterings...

The drip system growers have to dial in the duration and frequency for their individual rooms.

Same with yours it seems......

Time to maybe water less often or less time flooded. And of course you will need to adjust the ec until they are happy.

I would research ebb and flow set ups and transfer the info to your below watering setup.

Or I guess it's also just like the Dutch channels with the square pots in them I have seen.

They talk about more often watering with less duration too I think.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

The drip system growers have to dial in the duration and frequency for their individual rooms.

Same with yours it seems......

Time to maybe water less often or less time flooded. And of course you will need to adjust the ec until they are happy.

I would research ebb and flow set ups and transfer the info to your below watering setup.

Or I guess it's also just like the Dutch channels with the square pots in them I have seen.

They talk about more often watering with less duration too I think.

I have seen those trayes with pots inside them .
16 pots on 1.2x1.2 recycluating systems but damn expensive bro ..

I think ill make elevated garden bed as big as the room .. make draining holes in the bottom .. pond liner under the whole bed . Drippers all over the bed from above .. and if there is run off I can collect it with with wet hover or just let there till its evaporate!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
dude, I only got thru the first 3 pages so forgive me if someone already addressed this:

You need to hit your plant with your normal feed schedule till there is runoff collect the runoff, check the runoff E.c. If your runoff is alot higher than the initial input like 50% more consider flushing your airpots with 300-500 ppm mabe cal mag only till the runoff is within 100-200 ppm of input. once you do this maintain a lower ppm for a while and observe the plants. If they continue with the same signs, your problem ISNOT what or how your feeding them.

Its a process of elimination, not Dutch no runoff Vs. American Drain to waste.
In my experience, its usually not your feed schedule, its everything else like bugs, unrinsed coco or a zillion other things.
BTW, did you recently uppot your plant b4 they had those wierd leaves. Coco tends to stall plants out when you uppot them. I used to vigorously rinse my coco with a low cal-mag solution to aviod it.
Even if the coco you use is "clean" I always soak the coco in RO water and check the EC. even a 200-500 ppm of salty coco can mess with the plants like those leaves you showed on the first page.

In the future, when you ask for help, listen to what ppl are telling you instead of trying to justify what you are doing/not doing. I almost didnt respond to this because of the first few pages of you explaining the "Dutch" way of doing things.

Confu

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

The probleem was that they was too wet always ..

I let the pots completly dry and they gor alot better .
20170424 191806
20170424 191802

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Check out this guys setup. He grows similar to you and really explains everything ,very smart guy.... Might help:)https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/water-cooled-grow-room.51015/

Hay. Thanks for the link..

I know about this guy .. he is dutch grower .. one of the best out there . I follow him for few years now :)..

The only thing he makes different than me . That he uses mapito and set the pots on some kind of plastic carpet . He flood the floor and the pots then he suck the water out using the same submirgable pump..
Almost the same. But different style .. bcz mapito act different than coco.
Greetings .

P

PharmHand

Just came across it the other day. Really good info in that thread on climate, nutrients- everything really, wish there were still guys like that on here. Is he on instagram or any other sites? Curious to see what he's up to lately

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Just came across it the other day. Really good info in that thread on climate, nutrients- everything really, wish there were still guys like that on here. Is he on instagram or any other sites? Curious to see what he's up to lately

Yes he is on more than dutch website .. like I said he is PROFFISSOR LOOL
Seriously. We have some of the best owsome mentalitys here when it comes to cannabis .. but connections is very hard and its not easy to get in the cyrcle if you know what I mean ..
He baerly answer on any body .. I try many times to make contact with him . But he just dont answer !! :)

Just keep doing what you doing buddy . Searching . Learning and adopting the talent .. by doing this you will be master your self .. its learning course .
Keep it up
Rp13

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Lately am very very busy but if I have time i can send u some links for his ops.

Or maybe u can search for racker ..

Latest posts

Top Bottom