Third time is a charm I hope

• Thread starter Ryboburton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

So might as well start a grow log. Hell maybe it’ll help my stoned ass remember what I’ve been doing lol. Although I do write it down. Anyway. Homemade grow box. All stainless steel vented etc. 4x4 footprint with 8 feet of height
Plants are sour deisel feminized from humboldt. Grow in nectar for the gods dirt and their nutes. This is the first time I’ve used number 8 which is 50% perlite but I like my plants to dry out. Clones were cut from the mothers end of oct and the mother plants flowered on thanksgiving day. Clones gel and solution rapid rooters until small (the size of solo cups) pots until 1-16 when transplanted into one gallon pots. Grown under an hlg 130 light kit that I don’t like that much but it’s not hot.
fed pretty much the feeding schedule plus cal mag and power si and microbes occasionally. Always phd to 6.4. As soon as the mother plants are done anddried I’ll move the third gen clones to the box under one 315 lec and I’ll add another when in flower. Hoping for a little quicker turn around this time. First couple pics are the plants I cut them from. I know. A little rough but for the life of me I don’t get the led lights. Pic 3-9 I believe are the clones in the closet I try to veg in until my flower room is empty. I know not much space :(. The last bunch are the first pics of the mother plants now in flower. Which are doing fantastic. Been on the farm for a bit now and never done a grow diary. Any help suggestions or advice is always appreciated

Third time is a charm i hope
Third time is a charm i hope 2
Third time is a charm i hope 3
Third time is a charm i hope 4
Third time is a charm i hope 5
Third time is a charm i hope 6
Third time is a charm i hope 7
Third time is a charm i hope 8
Third time is a charm i hope 9
Third time is a charm i hope 10
Third time is a charm i hope 11
Third time is a charm i hope 12
Third time is a charm i hope 13
Third time is a charm i hope 14
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Couple more things. Seven plants is all I have room for to finish in five gal pots. As I enjoy the sativa high I use lst training and topping very very aggressively. I plan on starting to bend the babies down over half way next week to begin to train them to their pot for later as they get big. I try and defoliate some in flower but it scares me lol. The plants seem to do fine without much. Anyone have any criticism or critique for the fourth now round. Happy grows all

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

The plants as they just got transplanted got a very very mild feeding but prior to that in seedling cups were getting the basic four. Half dose every three to four days. They’re getting 4-500 ml of water every feed with one feed one water repeat. Ppm around 800 They got water only at transplant as the soil
Is somewhat loaded so not trying to over feed

Top Bottom