This album is dedicated to all the haters and nay sayers ... 12 Plant 16K

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I haven't been on the boards much as of late, been super busy as of late. One of my projects was this new room that I built. I built this room for everyone who said I couldn't pull over 3 elbows a plant in soil. And trust me that is everyone I have talked to about this project. Here are the specs.

24 x 20 Flower Room
20 x 4 Lung Room
16 K HPS on 60" Centers
45 Gallon Smart Pots filled with Roots Organic soil
Gen1E Co2 Burner in Lung Room
Gen2E Co2 Burner in Flower Room
Air-3 To control climate and Co2 Supplimentation
Dual PPM-4 Co2 Monitors to control Co2 Levels

Room is cooled by active air exchange, no AC at all. Running the lights at night and keeping the temps in the mid to high 80's right now. As of right now the girls are in day 9 of flower or so. Most are about 4.5' tall and about 4-5' wide. Still in the stretch and they are growing fast! Many steps to get to this point. Started veg under 4k metal halide then placed in vert room and ran a flip with the 16k, 8k on for 9hr then the other 8k on for 9hr for a couple weeks to get them used to the light. Lights were set up so they got even light on both cycles. Total veg time 6-weeks. I think the 45 gallon pots may have been a little over kill but can you really have too much roots room? More pics will come soon.

Fuck the haters, FTW!

Musicianized

Musicianized

I doubt you will get a 3lb yield PER PLANT off a 6 week veg dude. lol Good luck though.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I doubt you will get a 3lb yield PER PLANT off a 6 week veg dude. lol Good luck though.

Thats excatly why I am doing this thread ... for people like you. I have pulled a pound a plant on a 1 month veg, 1/3 the light and 10 gallon containers. Thanks for stopping by though.

cannabeans

cannabeans

chemical? or organic?

what line of nutrients are you using?

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up mgc? cant wait to see you pull this off. and i think your right, you can never have too much pot for roots. get it pot roots...lol .. i was curious about your nutes as well? organic? ima dirt guy soo im likin this thread already, never have too much info. always lookin to better my setup. thanks and i hope ya kill it.. sub'd brotha..... peacentreez

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

what line of nutrients are you using?

AN Sensi A-B, B-52, Bug Bud, Overdrive, Sweet, Gravity

what up mgc? cant wait to see you pull this off. and i think your right, you can never have too much pot for roots. get it pot roots...lol .. i was curious about your nutes as well? organic? ima dirt guy soo im likin this thread already, never have too much info. always lookin to better my setup. thanks and i hope ya kill it.. sub'd brotha..... peacentreez

Thanks homie, glad to have you aboard. If I don't hit my mark I will let everyone know. I am not gonna pad the stats. Its something I think I can do and am gonna try everything in my arsenal to make it happen.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Here is a little bit better of a pic of one of the girls. Maybe sometime soon I can take a few good ones with my digi.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Wow, only one post to get a doubter posting already!

I say you go man. Let's see what you can do with that setup. The plants look huge already.

-TF

Illmind

Illmind

dope. u got the lighting to do it. best of luck brother i'm on ur side. now lets get it!

Musicianized

Musicianized

Hey I wish you luck man, not saying you can't do it, but 3lbs for a 6 week veg?? Surprise me.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Do you plan on defoliating at all, to allow more light to the inside of them fat girls ?
What is your feeding routine ?
Are you planning on adjusting the height of the light on any set schedule ?

Looks like a fun project, it will be interesting to see your results.
Best of luck,
FJ

J

Jalisco Kid

Why is your lung room so big? 3 elbows is not that hard to hit, do it with a quality plant like an OG and then you can start talking shit. What are you growing? Growing in the 80's will make it more of a challenge.JK

budfriend

budfriend

good stuff. And its only your first run in the room. How many of these haters have 16k going???? Im interested in how you water? drain to waste? does it just go on the floor? Do you have drippers or just hand water. How are you doing it. I have never done anything without recycling the water and nutes. I want to get something going myself with just pots and drippers drain to waste. So much more simplier. good luck

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good luck on ur grow.. With that many watts I think u can do it

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

To answer some questions. I am watering drain to waste. Hand watering with a sub pump and a watering wand. The entire room is lined with a pool liner. Feeding about 1000PPM right now. I feed - water -feed. Growing 13 dawgz. The biggest yielding pheno I had out of 5 seeds. I do plan on thinning out the middle to reduce on the larf. First run in this room. I made the lung room a little large to allow for more cool air to get built up. (the lung room is actually only 16x4 because I have a double door area that goes into the flower room.)Temps will be dropping soon fast, so high 70's to low 80's is my target temp with Co2. I raised the lights when I first introduced the plants to the light but now they are directly in the center. Going to keep them there.

waayne

waayne

Lookin good Mr GC!

you know I'm on board :rock

gonna harvest a couple of Original Diesels that vegged for 9 weeks
later this week.
I think they're gonna do over 2 lbs each easy maybe more

Those 13 Dawgz are gonna be beasts

good luck homie!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Lookin good Mr GC!

you know I'm on board :rock

gonna harvest a couple of Original Diesels that vegged for 9 weeks
later this week.
I think they're gonna do over 2 lbs each easy maybe more

Those 13 Dawgz are gonna be beasts

good luck homie!

Cool. You got 4 lights on each plant? Or should I say around each plant ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom