This appeared today I'm worried it's mold. Yesterday I flushed this plant

• Thread starter TheCatman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheCatman

Yesterday I flush his plan today there's this weird looking spots. Up close it almost looks like the leaf is missing the top layer. But I see it on several of the Leafs there on the top of the plant only on the top so I don't see it on the bottom anywhere.

This appeared today im worried its mold yesterday i flushed this plant
This appeared today im worried its mold yesterday i flushed this plant 2
This appeared today im worried its mold yesterday i flushed this plant 3
This appeared today im worried its mold yesterday i flushed this plant 4
This appeared today im worried its mold yesterday i flushed this plant 5
This appeared today im worried its mold yesterday i flushed this plant 6
AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Yesterday I flush his plan today there's this weird looking spots. Up close it almost looks like the leaf is missing the top layer. But I see it on several of the Leafs there on the top of the plant only on the top so I don't see it on the bottom anywhere.
Yeah looks more like indents of some sort rather than a growth.

boo

boo

it look like nute deficiency rather than mold...it doesn't appear to be a topical issue but from within...

T

TheCatman

Yeah. It doesn't look like it's a buildup of anything really. It almost looks like as a slight layer gone somehow of the leaf. Looks shiny close up. Could a pest have caused that? I took the plant into my bathroom yesterday and had it in there for a while cuz I was trying to flush it. These weird markings just appeared today. It's an Autoflower and it's should be done by now but all of the phenos turned out completely different for this Autoflower strain. Like completely different. One of them a couple weeks ago was kind of stuck and recharged itself when I put it in the sun for a couple hours as the sun was going down. It grew new five finger leaves. It's crazy all the hairs are white. Like it just is ready to get going but it should be finishing

Top Bottom