This beautiful girls are getting crazy big and beautiful flowers cant wait

• Thread starter Rebeccalovato777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

Sativa? Beautiful!
That's what I figured she is it was a seed from colorado sack I bought from the dispensary I always get luck with seeds like that the only bad part with that is you have no idea of the genetics due to the pollution of the male! But I definitely think she's a sativa dominant which I'm excited about I love sativa!

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That's what I figured she is it was a seed from colorado sack I bought from the dispensary I always get luck with seeds like that the only bad part with that is you have no idea of the genetics due to the pollution of the male! But I definitely think she's a sativa dominant which I'm excited about I love sativa!
It seems to me that the pollen donors for bagseed are usually females that popped a male flower. Do your bag seed plants tend to turn out to be females?

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Wow you can tell like that?

What about this one
Typically Sativa genetics tend to produce lanky, tall skinny leaf plants with large nodal separation while indicas are more compact with wider leaves and short nodal separation.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

It seems to me that the pollen donors for bagseed are usually females that popped a male flower. Do your bag seed plants tend to turn out to be females?

I myself have had hermie issues using bag seeds. I won't do it again. Hopefully the OP doesn't have the same issues.

Rebeccalovato777

Rebeccalovato777

I've only found one male out of many seeds do sounds like your right I consider them golden all seeds are golden it's like opening the Willy Wonka candy and finding a golden ticket 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom