This is a 18 day leap from the first three videos to the last one. Any advice on anything you see lmk.

• Thread starter rpsnepo217
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rpsnepo217

rpsnepo217

Feeding them advanced big bud with some organic beet sugar and cane sugar I’ve mixed with some earthworm castings and bay guano. I have a 600 w shit led on the gmo (GSCxCHEMDAWG) and 900w philzon (shit too after first couple runs) the back left is forbidden fruit(TANGIExCHERRYPIE) , and back right is sticky buns (GG#4xMAC) lmk what ya think. Sticky buns was bag-seed others from breeder.

02trueblue

02trueblue

What day of flower are they on now? They look bomb. Keep on keepin' on. Filling out nicely and looking frosty. They seemed to like the Big Bud! What base nutrients are you using? Were the EWC and guano dry/powdered or in bottled form? Interested to know, the plants look juicy

rpsnepo217

rpsnepo217

Coco loco, shit is grand. And just fox farm fruit and flower 394 through veg (dry mix) and then switched to the bottle formula of my mixture and added these bad boys. Keep it very simple with good genetics is the way. Small doses of all of these. They were flipped on Christmas and hope to die here in the next month. And thank you sir, first time indoor.

Top Bottom