This is a male right?

• Thread starter FriutyPebblesOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FriutyPebblesOG

FriutyPebblesOG

Male right? It looks like a male been, on 12 for a half week or there abouts.

This is a male right
FriutyPebblesOG

FriutyPebblesOG

That is what I was thinking as well thank you. Happy growing!!!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yep. That's a boy. Either pluck every single pollen sac and then grow it out for smoke, or kill it.
I know... Sounds harsh. You don't want pollen floating all over.

FriutyPebblesOG

FriutyPebblesOG

Yeah I killed it off. I didn't want to pollinate my female, believe I caught it in time and I got some clones off my girl so its all good.
Thank y'all

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah I killed it off. I didn't want to pollinate my female, believe I caught it in time and I got some clones off my girl so its all good.
Thank y'all
You were in time I think. They did not look popped.

FriutyPebblesOG

FriutyPebblesOG

So I found out that the seeds that I started the fruity pebbles from were prone to be hermaphroditic I had started 5 in all when I killed off the males I still had one out doors I let it go cause I figured why not long story short I almost killed my outside plant thinking it was all male its about 4.5 ft tall and is starting to show both male and female "organs" it might be seedy but I think given enough time I can isolate a female and clone clone clone I will keep updating and posts pics closer to harvest

Ponky

Ponky

You want to cut clones from a hermaphrodite plant? If the plant isn't awesome it doesn't deserve to be a mom. They're not human kids. They're so much more than that.

FriutyPebblesOG

FriutyPebblesOG

You want to cut clones from a hermaphrodite plant? If the plant isn't awesome it doesn't deserve to be a mom. They're not human kids. They're so much more than that.

I understand that I
Sorry my phone messed up lol. All I was saying is I can treat the seeds like a bad investment scrap it and get more seeds and hope this doesn't happen again. Or I can experiment and hope Darwin was right and wait for another genetic mutation like a hermie displaying only female parts to happen and then clone that plant. I have more seeds and I could throw them away I might... I might also go all mad scientist and Frankenstein the s@#% out of them and see what happens lol.

Ponky

Ponky

Sounds like a seed company about to start up. Crypto and E transfer only. No guarantees. They be like "nah fam. We sent it."

FriutyPebblesOG

FriutyPebblesOG

Right... harsh comments!!! whats the definition of cultivation again? I mean I guess we could clone the same plant over and over and over and over then we end up with single strain of cannabis that's prone to disease and extinction.Or we diversify the gene pool and ensure future generations. That's mighty close minded if you ask me but anyways to each their own. Consequently a single male can pollinate a female hundreds of miles away. That's nature and evolution you can't kill all the males, and if you did if a female wants to makes seeds she'll find a way. That's also evolution and no matter how hard you try to play God you're not and that female will eventually find a way to pass her genes on to the next generation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom