this is a new one for me

• Thread starter bigmikeyg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

growing in promix and week 4 flower 2 plants from seed in 5 gallon cloth pots .. growing under leds one is decent and other one had these leaves on it .. over all the plant is lighter in colour and they are getting the same nutes the one with the lighter leaves is a bigger plant

any ideas? questions ? never had this before and any help would be much appreciated

This is a new one for me
This is a new one for me 2
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i will start by saying, i actually know nothing... looks a bit like mold, and that is comming from a total newbie. but in all fairness... i need to say... i BET it is all about water, too much, too little, not right... but everything is all about the water! lol. good luck, and i am sure these guys will help you out.

growsince79

growsince79

i will start by saying, i actually know nothing... looks a bit like mold, and that is comming from a total newbie. but in all fairness... i need to say... i BET it is all about water, too much, too little, not right... but everything is all about the water! lol. good luck, and i am sure these guys will help you out.
The blight. Like my tomatoes get if it rains all week.

growsince79

growsince79

growing in promix and week 4 flower 2 plants from seed in 5 gallon cloth pots .. growing under leds one is decent and other one had these leaves on it .. over all the plant is lighter in colour and they are getting the same nutes the one with the lighter leaves is a bigger plant

any ideas? questions ? never had this before and any help would be much appreciated
Whats all the white spots? Been spraying?

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

have sprayed optic foliar on both plants for this grow .. twice a week .. i’m stopping this week .. but yeah both plants same amounts

never used this product before

Top Bottom