This is for that Trinity I remember!

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

First off let me give a little history: It was 2005, late spring, and I was at my local watering hole in missoula, mt when my favorite bartender came in reeking like a dead skunk.....the likes of which I had not smelled in over ten years, anyway realizing that what he had in his pocket was in fact for me made me jump through the roof. This stuff was amazing and even tasted better than it smelled. Now, this strain came by the name of "Trinity" and was truly old school skunk at its best! It was available for less than a month, at least in my crew, but not one of us have forgotten it and I have made it a goal of mine to locate the strain. Green Punk, also an active member here, informed me that the "gallatin green" that was also a highly guarded MT strain was most likely the "trinity" that I fell in love with so many years ago.

Well lets fast forward: I went to Harborside yesterday because I wanted to do some christmas shopping and figured what better place, than s.f.. Well when I get to the clone counter, I was curious about their "trinity x" that had been on their twitter clone menu for a few days. When I got there, a piece of tape was attached to the bottom of the trinity tray saying "old school skunk". Well this is all it took for me to grab more than a few of these lovely ladies, and they will be growing now under my 4k indoor and I am going to do a thread in hopes that this is in fact the true skunk.

Any help/advice is appreciated. I hope you see this thread Green Punk, because I think you could be the one person who could identify this strain throughout the growth cycle. I will start posting photos later this morning when I get a chance.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Trinity was coming from Trinidad (SoCo) in the late 90s.

outwest

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
some dude from soco was tryn to tell me the other day, goldengoat was from soco also o_O

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I have about 3-4 grams of trinity flowers in my super ultra mega zombie apocalypse stash.
Be more than happy to snag some pics for you all if ya want. Cut my friend runs has a ton of color and flavor in it. It is pretty skunky and rank, but I always remember the little floral/sweet undertones that trinity can have... The skunk is probably the 3-4th smell down the line that comes in.

Golden goat IS from Colorado.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I have about 3-4 grams of trinity flowers in my super ultra mega zombie apocalypse stash.
Be more than happy to snag some pics for you all if ya want. Cut my friend runs has a ton of color and flavor in it. It is pretty skunky and rank, but I always remember the little floral/sweet undertones that trinity can have... The skunk is probably the 3-4th smell down the line that comes in.

Golden goat IS from Colorado.
i can tell you this about the golden goat it came from federation stock...lineage..hawaiian sativa x romulan x island sweet skunk...not sure how the parents went ..
but a breeder told me it was from kansas...hmmm i wonder o_O

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Here is a shot of some clones.....they are getting ready to go under 400 watts today!!!!
Trinity baby

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
i can tell you this about the golden goat it came from federation stock...lineage..hawaiian sativa x romulan x island sweet skunk...not sure how the parents went ..
but a breeder told me it was from kansas...hmmm i wonder o_O

Mr.Danks found the Golden Goat and Im pretty sure he's from CO.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Mr.Danks found the Golden Goat and Im pretty sure he's from CO.
hey brother i been talking with a breeder about this topic...and he is positive it is from ks...but i dont wana cause a uproar over it....and yes them strains that made golden goat are fedaration but compiled to make golden goat by a breeder....

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have never seen great specimens of golden goat, as when I saw it I was not impressed. I am sure they exist though or there would not be that much hype.

As for the Trinity, are any of you growing her out yet?

green punk

green punk

Good Luck. Ill be here for the ride. I hope you have her,,exciting. It has been a long, coming up on 11 years since I had the girl. Sourced one this summer. Turned out to be a more floral, fruity, skunk in there, but not the smell it, a block from the grow cut.

My memories of the Trin was that early on in veg she had a smell similar to that of the breath of a young puppy. If that makes sense. Not skunky but musky.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
hey brother i been talking with a breeder about this topic...and he is positive it is from ks...but i dont wana cause a uproar over it....and yes them strains that made golden goat are fedaration but compiled to make golden goat by a breeder....

Quote from MrDank

"Thanks everybody for the kind words. To answer a few of your questions, the Golden Goat is my personal selection from a batch of seeds I made from using a Hawaiian Sativa x Romulan male and a unique Island Sweet Skunk female. The ISS was much different than any other ISS I have ever seen.

I grew out my seeds and this one was by far my best keeper. She will be with me for a long time."

Now, Im almost positive Mr.Dank in from CO. Although, Ive been wrong before..

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Good Luck. Ill be here for the ride. I hope you have her,,exciting. It has been a long, coming up on 11 years since I had the girl. Sourced one this summer. Turned out to be a more floral, fruity, skunk in there, but not the smell it, a block from the grow cut.

My memories of the Trin was that early on in veg she had a smell similar to that of the breath of a young puppy. If that makes sense. Not skunky but musky.
Thanks a lot! I hope so too! I am so hyped to be trying this out, and this is a rare time where I will give an unknown strain an entire lights worth of space, but I have a really good feeling about this one. I will keep this thread updated to the max, I will upload some photos after a few tweaks to the room and some transplanting.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
On a side note....not tbat I think making s1 st9ck is breeding....I wonder what would come up in those beans....

Latest posts

Top Bottom