This Is My Story, Tell Me About Yours.

• Thread starter CannaGranny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
kyLman

kyLman

I was given large doses of benzodiazepines from the doctor from the ripe age of 18 to 27, daily, several mg's all day every day. It took me almost two years to safely wean off the overprescribed medication...and during the withdrawal and recovery...cannabis would allow me a level of functionality in my daily life that seemed to be so elusive since I was dopesick puking daily for months. This shit saved my life - now I'm 3 years sober (occasion alcohol and alot of cannabis) and never felt better at 30years old. Started growing in Jan 2021 with 4 harvests under my belt, and loving it

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hi! I'm from the UK and I have a health condition therefore I consume cannabis. Where private prescriptions here are so expensive, I now use a digital ID called CannaPass which confirms my condition. It doesn't prevent me from arrests but it does minimise my fear and having that extra confirmation to show police or my peers.
Hello! Always happy to hear that ppl are finding relief in cannabis. So many ppl use it for so many things. Not much on any digital pass of any kind, and would be curious as to why one would be issued if the product itself is illegal. Never allow others to make you feel ashamed because you have found a way to better your life! Thanks for jumping in. Please respond about the pass. 🙂

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

I was given large doses of benzodiazepines from the doctor from the ripe age of 18 to 27, daily, several mg's all day every day. It took me almost two years to safely wean off the overprescribed medication...and during the withdrawal and recovery...cannabis would allow me a level of functionality in my daily life that seemed to be so elusive since I was dopesick puking daily for months. This shit saved my life - now I'm 3 years sober (occasion alcohol and alot of cannabis) and never felt better at 30years old. Started growing in Jan 2021 with 4 harvests under my belt, and loving it
I refer to benzo’s as poison pills. I too took this route in 1998 after an accident. After all a doc won’t harm us right? *cough cough*. So glad to hear you are back on your feet and living life. Congrats on being sober! Bet you have a gorgeous garden growing right now 🙂.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Howdy. Did you ever run that Future #1? Interested to see how it does for you. I still have a few beans of it and would consider running it again now that my room is dialed in here.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Howdy. Did you ever run that Future #1? Interested to see how it does for you. I still have a few beans of it and would consider running it again now that my room is dialed in here.
Hello! Yes a running it right now. Into week four of eight to ten. So far so good. Nice structure, fairly smelly. Carrying more indica traits than I would expect, round and bushy. Keep ya posted as it gets ready for harvest. Keep you posted on lab results too🙂

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Smoked first time 17 years old and pretty much love at first hit. Moved alone at 18 years old and started almost instanly growing in small 30m2 apartment in closet with all gear i got my friends. Upgrading gear many times better and better about 5 years and ended up 2.4m x 1.2m x 2m. tent with 2x 600hps and 2x nft gt424. Then got raided by police 3x in 2 years and lost all my equipment what ive bought, only nft tables police didnt want. First 7 plants 2nd time 5 plants and 3rd time 3 plants and of course 200e-420e fine every time. Funny thing is that i lost my car driver license because i got caught too many times growing and they think im drug addict and cant drive (only using cannabis and 1 time in year shrooms). I even got stopped when i was driving and they wanted take blood sample and there is no thc in blood when i was driving. Was totally broken with my invoices about 1 year but after moved new place i decided buy small set again and here im now still growing. Always loved smoking and growing and dream is work with cannabis but thats not gonna possible in this country many years when they still raid 1-2 small plant growers who want grow from themselfs because normal price here is 20e/g if you dont know people who grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom