• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

:fire:Been some time farmers
Here is some VA PTSD Vet love to ya'll, :happy:
For the ones been here a few min Super grow VIBES brothers and sisters
and peace to all ya other rockin farmers out there.
I started growing to get off of pain pills :inpain: and help out a few Veterans :nailbiting:, my sister with breast cancer and the love of the grow.
Thats been an epic journey, one that I would never be able to have made it through had it not been for the Farm @logic
So as I learned to live a better life with the aid of Yeti, Poison Ivy, ChemSoda and other wonderful herbs, and as I went along I would watch read and share as much as I could about this great plant. One day while watching a documentary on our favorite subject one of the
State Congress-azz NAY-sayers said something that would be my Muse for the next 5 years.
He said well, If you want to see the law change become the scientist and prove its value as a real medicine. I thought about it and decided he was right, real change takes each of us to do our part. Whatever that is mine would take me back to school for a 2 year degree in health sciences then 3 more in Microbiology chemistry and cellular theory. I am in my last year on my White sheet theisis is on Plant cell Protoplast fusion.

Ok so what hell is that?, I am writing and actually physically designing a procedure for fusing two cells from two different plants.
Ideally, it is to custom combine the best PTSD strain with the best anti-anxiety strains into one plant. Or whatever you want. It will also allow for the transportation of cells from a multitude of Canna Banks Thus building the biggest genetic library one could ever desire.
A single test tube with the right mixture of nutrients can be kept alive and healthy for a very long time. As long as the cell are maintain correctly once a choice is made it can be developed into a perfect sterile plant. This process will make laboratory grade reproducible product that can be custom designed as a personal prescription for your specific need.
And even though it is cellular modification its not jean modification. yea I am sure there are some that will question the whole GMO concept but it is not.
I am going to share everything cept for a few of the procedure steps that make the actual fusion take place. After all it has taken a few years to develop and well the enzymes, agar mix ratio and the temperatures make all this possible.

Here is how I start:
My lil lab
This is not pharmas gmo in the stable of the flyin j

and a few new testers Courtesy of a few friends.
This is not pharmas gmo in the stable of the flyin j 2

This is not pharmas gmo in the stable of the flyin j 3
And One very unique strain that will act as the control.
Proto 3

More to come as I will get the babies transplanted into 3gl softies w/coco
Enjoy Farmers
FlyJ

G gnome

G gnome

:fire:Been some time farmers
Here is some VA PTSD Vet love to ya'll, :happy:
For the ones been here a few min Super grow VIBES brothers and sisters
and peace to all ya other rockin farmers out there.
I started growing to get off of pain pills :inpain: and help out a few Veterans :nailbiting:, my sister with breast cancer and the love of the grow.
Thats been an epic journey, one that I would never be able to have made it through had it not been for the Farm @logic
So as I learned to live a better life with the aid of Yeti, Poison Ivy, ChemSoda and other wonderful herbs, and as I went along I would watch read and share as much as I could about this great plant. One day while watching a documentary on our favorite subject one of the
State Congress-azz NAY-sayers said something that would be my Muse for the next 5 years.
He said well, If you want to see the law change become the scientist and prove its value as a real medicine. I thought about it and decided he was right, real change takes each of us to do our part. Whatever that is mine would take me back to school for a 2 year degree in health sciences then 3 more in Microbiology chemistry and cellular theory. I am in my last year on my White sheet theisis is on Plant cell Protoplast fusion.

Ok so what hell is that?, I am writing and actually physically designing a procedure for fusing two cells from two different plants.
Ideally, it is to custom combine the best PTSD strain with the best anti-anxiety strains into one plant. Or whatever you want. It will also allow for the transportation of cells from a multitude of Canna Banks Thus building the biggest genetic library one could ever desire.
A single test tube with the right mixture of nutrients can be kept alive and healthy for a very long time. As long as the cell are maintain correctly once a choice is made it can be developed into a perfect sterile plant. This process will make laboratory grade reproducible product that can be custom designed as a personal prescription for your specific need.
And even though it is cellular modification its not jean modification. yea I am sure there are some that will question the whole GMO concept but it is not.
I am going to share everything cept for a few of the procedure steps that make the actual fusion take place. After all it has taken a few years to develop and well the enzymes, agar mix ratio and the temperatures make all this possible.

Here is how I start:
My lil lab
View attachment 815040
and a few new testers Courtesy of a few friends.
View attachment 815041
View attachment 815042 And One very unique strain that will act as the control.
View attachment 815043
More to come as I will get the babies transplanted into 3gl softies w/coco
Enjoy Farmers
FlyJ
Awesome man!!! Hats off for pushing the boundries!!! Im tuned in!!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

NOTE:
Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) is a technique used in molecular biology to amplify a single copy or a few copies of a segment of DNA across several orders of magnitude, generating thousands to millions of copies of a particular DNA sequence. I WILL NOT BE DOIN THAT. lol

DGP

DGP

Orchid plant producers have been doing similar cell culture for years. Not so much the combining of cells but culturing cells for propagation. It is called Meritistem. One builds a sealed glove box (AKA NASA box) with flasks, agar agar and other supplies, then fills the box with nitrogen and sterilizse the inside of the box then the technician cuts small plugs of plant material and places the cell cultures in the flasks in a thin layer of agar agar in the flasks and corks them. You now have flasks that are sterile inside with sterile food and cellular material. It then is placed under low lights and eventually tiny plantlet's form.

Dee

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I've always wanted to try doing tissue cultures like @DGP is talking about. This sounds like a whole nother level of cannabis alchemy in the making though. Really excited to watch this, very cool, wishing you the best of luck!

Top Bottom