This is very, very weird...

• Thread starter RFadioBlaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RFadioBlaze

RFadioBlaze

I noticed that most of my Trichomes were cloudy (about 80%), I had some amber, not a lot... Was at about 10 1/2 weeks.... Harvested.... Now just to see out of curiosity, I looked at my Trichomes of my drying plant and I see almost all of the are... Clear again!! Is this possible? I KNOW they were cloudy and the hairs were 80% Orange.... Now I don't know if I harvested to early or what? Anyone have this happen?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

RFadioBlaze

RFadioBlaze

I read that but no one had a solid answer.. I cant find anything with a google search either.. One thing I do know is they were mostly cloudy as the wife and I both saw it!

Kootenay.kid

Kootenay.kid

I noticed that most of my Trichomes were cloudy (about 80%), I had some amber, not a lot... Was at about 10 1/2 weeks.... Harvested.... Now just to see out of curiosity, I looked at my Trichomes of my drying plant and I see almost all of the are... Clear again!! Is this possible? I KNOW they were cloudy and the hairs were 80% Orange.... Now I don't know if I harvested to early or what? Anyone have this happen?
thats kind of funny I just posted similar but Ive got cloudy trichomes but nothing else is right hairs smell etc lol Im just drying a few Ill watch to see if they clear up again

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

When you check your trichs, make sure you can see them from the side, and turn down the light a bit because excessive lights refracting inside the trich makes them look cloudy.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If only 80% of your hairs were orange, I'm thinking it's likely taken a bit early? The white hairs aren't the best indicator of ripeness, But, on almost every plant I've harvested the hairs are almost completely withered and receded into a fat swollen calyx.

Top Bottom