• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dlp

Dlp

ECSD boys
IMG 3230

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Wish I had some budder...I.d mix it with peanut Butter and spread it on one side of whole grain toast. The other piece would be spread with strawberry jam.

J roc

J roc

Ill get the delta 9 lab guys to make a post, they have some sick budder at last years cup :)
I hate to bring up an old post, but are the delta 9 guys still around? They had a cut of something called "Rocky Mountain Tangerine," & I would love to make an attempt to get my hands on the cut. =)

E

endora

Just laughing at all the discussion here about 'better potency'. Do the basic math, guys: two hits of a 50% pure product are pretty much the equivalent of 1 hit of 100% pure product. So ffing what if something is 10% purer? FLAVOR and quality of plant material used are what makes the finest bho products, and processes like QWEET that extract flavenoids/terpenoids as well as THC and CBD are the real key to the finest end quality. Quibbling over how much better a 99% pure product than one at 80% seems overly idiotic.

green bastard

green bastard

Just laughing at all the discussion here about 'better potency'. Do the basic math, guys: two hits of a 50% pure product are pretty much the equivalent of 1 hit of 100% pure product. So ffing what if something is 10% purer? FLAVOR and quality of plant material used are what makes the finest bho products, and processes like QWEET that extract flavenoids/terpenoids as well as THC and CBD are the real key to the finest end quality. Quibbling over how much better a 99% pure product than one at 80% seems overly idiotic.
come on man no need to be referring to peoples train of thought as idiotic were just making conversation not putting each other down....smoke a fatty and chill bro!

E

endora

Fair enough GB, I guess that was a bit harsh. Can't figure out how to edit, though.

ubi

ubi

SNODGRASS DIDNT INVENT THE COLOR CHANGE GLASS.....................
MY MIND HAS JUST BEEN BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!

xenon730

xenon730

i love reading the first pages of these necros. hear the same bs every year like clockwork and the threads prove it.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

We need some new recipes for 2020 even if they are old recipes that people still love and use. 🥳

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

99.6% badder

Lmfao, not gonna happen at that potency u ness your growing diamonds, or 2 passes on a short path.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I know this post is so old but 98%thc distillate is what I'm puffing have been for years now. Weed is a waste to me haven't been able to get high off a joint for long time. Problem with distillate is it's lack of everything else for MEd qualities. Even diamonds I've only ever seen at 88% and I don't trust any cannibis producer doing it for MEd like fuk doing it for money don't be adding no fake as flavoring and selling it as terp sauce. Whatta joke. (not saying it's not possible but everyone is shady everyone and no one grows commercially to help patients they grow to make money if you wanted to help it'd would be at a cost price point. Just my 2 cents worth half a cent is all

juggernaut

juggernaut

I used to get the budder from the dispensary Dana owned. I miss it. I want some. or better yet make my buds into some BUDDER. Def the king of extracts.

Top Bottom