this is what budder is!

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

no i meant you tested at 91% delta 9 thc? or thc ,cbd,cbn combined were 91%??

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

looking forward to seeing it...just sent my tru og budder to get tested...where do u test your cons?

Oil Dragon

Oil Dragon

looking forward to seeing it...just sent my tru og budder to get tested...where do u test your cons?
Independent testing so far, but in a better location now :) so will have officiall results in a couple months

-Oil Dragon

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

Independent testing so far, but in a better location now :) so will have officiall results in a couple months

-Oil Dragon
interesting...what do u mean by independent testing? u mean u run a machine?...if u ever wanna get some quik affordable con tests, gotcha covered..just gotta link sample..prob 4 day turn around-
pm if u like..

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

LOVE UR SIG...MAY NEED TO BITE THAT FOR A SHIRT IDEA..sorry cAPS..

squiggly

squiggly

Chances of breaking 96 or 7 percent and still getting a buttery texture are very incredibly low--if not then I question the analytical methods for testing (and that's not actually outlandish--if they are doing a solvent extraction to determine percentages [likely] then they'll bee getting rid of any inclusion impurities of a gaseous nature from the material).

jyip

jyip

just empty yer tube right away after running and they empty super easy. use some kind of flat bladed poker like a hacksaw blade too, or kitchen utensil handle.
i use a long bladed flat screw driver and i use that ti pusha golf tee into it,,the tee shape helps to push the tube clean with one pass usually hth j

jyip

jyip

I have to agree with this guy....I am from the same city as budderking and have smoked his budder numerous times and i also make BHO out of killer strains all the time and its 2 completely different products. I personally dont like to whip my own BHO. Budderking budder is truley devistating IME my first time i was uncomfy high for 6 hrs off 2 hits. I gave a guy 1 hit once and he missed work the next day.
i bethca feel kinda silly now, two yrs later and budder is jus bho huh??lol

jyip

jyip

syn760,, im gonna pm ya for link to test? does it matter where its sent from in the states? im a nonmed state

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
well a hotknife is kind of harsh, i prefer to water cool my hotknife hits thru a small bubbler, that works well. largest hit i have done is a .7, but i know someone who did a full 1.0 gram hit.

Reactions: Dlp

Latest posts

Top Bottom