• Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Some of you guys might remeber I was having diffrent temp readings
On diffrent devices
Cant understand why or what ones to go off lol

I do go off my white themrometre
And ignore the others

If had sick plants last week or so and I did get them to turn around but last day or so they going down hull and drinking slow

Its a led grow
I was running in my white themrometre 80-82 then iv tried 78-80 for 2 or so days and the are drinking slow so I'm sure it's from cold temps iv had it happen in the past so iv just literally now bumped my room temps up again to get the white themrometre in the pics below to 80-82 ,
I was going off leaf temps as my veg t5 cfl room air is at 75-77 and leaf temps where reading about 75-77 so i run my led room the last 2 odd days of leaf temps and that is air temp on my white thermometer 78-80
I Now just checked my veg t5 cfl tent and and now my ir gun says leaf temps are out now they are to cold but the look very healthy and happy and room us still 75-77 so obviously my gun is doggie works sometimes other times it don't
So I want use it anymore

Any Ideas why such diffrent temp readings on diffrent devices I have all of them are in the same spot in middle if the room

Pics below all taken exactly the same time just a hour ago

My rhino fan speed controller always matches my white themrometre
But another devices and inkbirds don't mach up with my fan and my white themrometre?

Also the white themrometre outside the tent at the start of the video is taking a reading from inside the tent and the probe sensors for it is by the others
Screenshot_20220315-185112_SensorPush.jpg

Screenshot_20220315-185057_SensorPush.jpg

The sensors push the 2 pics say left tent and right tent but ignore that the are both 1 tent in the same spot

What even more confusing again if I put them 2 push plus and the white thermometer in my t5 clf tent the all then read the same and mach my veg tent themrometre tent and fan controller lol

Maybe it the direct led light that hitting them?

Also her is a pic if my last grow looked good at 80-82 on my white themrometre, life is just messing with my head

20220108_184315.jpg
20220108_184319.jpg

Also it's shade from the led on thst one

Last edited:
Ph 007

Ph 007

I guess this maybe why some ate saying led room 78-80 & 80-82

And if your reading, above anywhere I say push plus I ment to say SensorPush , they are them 2 little green blocks they are wireless mobile thermometers for who don't know, they are not cheap ment to be good

Last edited:
steamroller

steamroller

I have what looks like the same white ones .
I don't use them for anything but reference .
You need to have the inkbirds set to how you want the room and not second guess with the white thermometer IMO.
If the two are close [ +- 2f] it is a wash IMO .

Ph 007

Ph 007

I have what looks like the same white ones .
I don't use them for anything but reference .
You need to have the inkbirds set to how you want the room and not second guess with the white thermometer IMO.
If the two are close [ +- 2f] it is a wash IMO .
It's all mad man lol, when I bough inkbird I bought 5 and placed them all together In a room no lights and 2 read same, the other 3 read like 4 more, I did email then asking the same wipe the probe lol it's was new and clean,

What get a me is my last grow the look good and the white themo was 80-82f start to finish , it's same themos same spot same settings but plants look sick,
And then them sensor push don't add up but do in my small tent it's messing with my head , why life why.

I am letting them dry a bit now I lifted pots earlier they heavy and squeeze some coco of the top of the pot it's soaking, i guess since soking in the flush and that i did must of not let them dry enough ,
So see in day or 2 now when they dry a bit,
I suppose it makes sense i should just get temps like the pics above when they looked good

3 days into flower now aswell I'm worried about then :(

Anyone want to come over and grow them for me :)

I was just hoping someone knew why so many diffrent readings, even if my inkbirds are out as if tested sensor push are not, but play up in this led tent weird

Ph 007

Ph 007

Covering the inkbirds sensors from direct led light drops the readings it gives by about 3-4 but still don't add up to the white themos 🙄

Ph 007

Ph 007

Can over watering affect the Transpiration of the leaves,
maybe that's why my ir gun seem out when it may not be? Buy it seemed to play up in my veg t5 cfl tent but it does cool quick when u open the door so thst could be messing my leaf readings maybe

Ph 007

Ph 007

I Just googled it and yes, so that Helps whqt going on with them I hope, can't believe the problems I getting lol

What is this? If the soil is waterlogged, then the roots can't pull up oxygen. Photosynthesis and transpiration will slow down, and eventually stop if the water is unable to drain from the soil.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I Just googled it and yes, so that Helps whqt going on with them I hope, can't believe the problems I getting lol

What is this? If the soil is waterlogged, then the roots can't pull up oxygen. Photosynthesis and transpiration will slow down, and eventually stop if the water is unable to drain from the soil.
It’s called drowning

Ph 007

Ph 007

It’s called drowning
I never knew it affected leaf temp, I Just though they grow slow from drowding no oxygen and get deficciancys sometimes root rot if left to long, ow their we go now I'll have root rot next guaranteed

No wonder leaf temps the other day was the same at room 78-80 and 80-82, and often if noticed the have been pretty dam close the the air temp even on my last grow, and 1 plant got sick in the end on my last grow in pics above,

I suck at telling defficcanys and problems with plants, if they droop quit a bit I can usually tell ovwr watering if the pots to wet I know that look but these not looking like that see , they just showing dericcnsys & slow growth and slight red stem came back,

Fuck leaf temps hits 84 at one point earlier but no sign of cupping or anything, just look a bit unhappy and what i said above ^

Ph 007

Ph 007

I may aswell ask now because guaranteed I'll be asking in a day or to, how to fix root rot lol.

Serious tho I should i slam some, Is it called h020 peroxide through them in a day or to maybe or do something to Help them out a bit apart from drying,
I have used that shit in soil years ago

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Dude you’ve been micromanaging your grow and stressing yourself out over small inconsistencies for nearly six months now - judging by your post history you are driving yourself more and more bonkers by the day.

Grow the plant within the best parameters you can. No need to try to be so precise. Take notes if you must. But just grow the darn thing - watch it, tend it, listen to it, and learn your best practices as you go. You are not doing yourself (or the plants) any favors by freaking out over a 2 degree difference in your temp readings.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Dude you’ve been micromanaging your grow and stressing yourself out over small inconsistencies for nearly six months now - judging by your post history you are driving yourself more and more bonkers by the day.

Grow the plant within the best parameters you can. No need to try to be so precise. Take notes if you must. But just grow the darn thing - watch it, tend it, listen to it, and learn your best practices as you go. You are not doing yourself (or the plants) any favors by freaking out over a 2 degree difference in your temp readings.
Try 2 years mate iv been like this stressing and all sorts of messing about with them, over watering and calmag as been the main problems for me,

In use to grow in soil and didnt really care for then much unless something was serious wrong, as never had problems very very rarely.
I would abuse the shit into them and I didn't use a e.c wond even know i had one because I knees my soil and nutrients so well from years of using them

I want stuff best for best yield,

You say just grow them, im rying lol you can't ignore a plant that had red stem bad leaves and defficcanys and grows badly with barely many growth over a week and drink slow as fuck then you need to fix it or pointless of grow them as yield be shit

But ye bro I have been stressing over a shitty plant madness but for a reason I actually want some bud out if it

Theindoorfarmer

Theindoorfarmer

I also have a sensor push and just use it as a reference now. I have an autopilot eclipse system in my tents and always great spot on temps and I got that sensor push to monitor my grow at night as I don’t access my grow room at night. I keep getting crazy readings but mostly at night, so one night it was bugging me so went in to check the autopilot computer and the sensor push was way off said my humidity was at 60% and it was 45-48% in flower and temps were off at night also like 1-2 deg Celsius. It’s still in the tent but I never rely on it that thing is garbage and cheap pulse imitation

Ph 007

Ph 007

I also have a sensor push and just use it as a reference now. I have an autopilot eclipse system in my tents and always great spot on temps and I got that sensor push to monitor my grow at night as I don’t access my grow room at night. I keep getting crazy readings but mostly at night, so one night it was bugging me so went in to check the autopilot computer and the sensor push was way off said my humidity was at 60% and it was 45-48% in flower and temps were off at night also like 1-2 deg Celsius. It’s still in the tent but I never rely on it that thing is garbage and cheap pulse imitation
My sensor push also humdiy always reads high, mines also in the tent I only use it at night gets to cold to get a rough idea what time it got to cold to see if it was at light on or off if heater is a bit later coming on

They are shit ain't they
I now use like i have for years the good lod white themrometre can't beat them never let me down.
in the past Iv tried a few wireless ones in the last year or 2 because to be able to check temps without being in the room is Awsome but I'm yet to find any that work

I also bough inkbirds to run my heaters off they are a load of shit aswell I bough 5 tested them in same room not a grow room just a normal room and they all show diffrent readings

Iv also bough about 8 diffrent IR guns to read leaf temps and and 4 of the same makes I bough 3 of each and all show diffrent reading
Half of these tools are not cheap and they are completely inaccurate

I just run my rooms off the God old £8 themrometre these also mach my rhino fan speed controller
And I I have one ir hun that does add up with these
I just set all Inkbirds the tempreurre control ones and the humidity ones I set then to any numbers till why white themrometre reads what I want, cannot beat them
I use to sell on Amazon I with i could sell shit for 50 quid a pop it's crazy man how these company's get away with it, lucky Amazon had return policy so I can return and get dull refund
Crazy tho init

Ph 007

Ph 007

That controller you have looks a nice but of kit i might invest in one ,one day, it is wireless by anychance to.l read temps from a phone app

Theindoorfarmer

Theindoorfarmer

That controller you have looks a nice but of kit i might invest in one ,one day, it is wireless by anychance to.l read temps from a phone app
The version of the eclipse has the Bluetooth included so you can track on your phone. I have the old version not that fancy :) not bad price too

Top Bottom