This Look Right?

• Thread starter MeanGreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Lol surely you're yankin' our chain. That looks great meangreen! Excellent colour and turgur, nice proud standing leaves and no real sign of burn or deficiency. Also some sugar on the leaves already, a very noice!

If I had one thing to add, which I usually do lol, I'd say you could maybe back off the N just slightly at this point. Couple leaves look a little dark green and shiny in the 2nd & 3rd pic. But overall beautiful plant man.

Last edited:
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Lol surely you're yankin' our chain. That looks great meangreen! Excellent colour and turgur, nice proud standing leaves and no real sign of burn or deficiency. Also some sugar on the leaves already, a very noice!

If I had one thing to add, which I usually do lol, I'd say you could maybe back off the N just slightly at this point. Couple leaves look a little dark green and shiny in the 2nd & 3rd pic. But overall beautiful plant man.
Lol no bubba this my first grow! I’m tripping on it to much lol

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Looks on track... question...why have the scrog and not use it ..I would squeeze the branches at scrog and lay over so you can fill the canopy better.
I know I know I messed up. Well just say it’s a support system this round lol

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
To be honest after plant grew through screen I felt like it was gonna snap when I would attempt to try and bend it down to go sideways. Think I should of done more tucking in veg instead of setting screen on top when I flipped. At what stages do you tuck plant in Scrog

When I scrogged I trained up until the first week of flower or so.

Nugg

Nugg

I tuck bend break until the end...if you squeeze the branch until it pops? You'll feel it..then you can put it anywhere you want to....if it breaks....it breaks..tape it up until it heals...it's a weed..you can smash .... it will survive..but it's fine don't worry about it...next time..

Latest posts

Top Bottom