This one really raises my hackles....

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
You can be a stinking drunk, a sexual predator, a religious zealot, a capitalist pig, or a sociopath, but we can't have people smoking cannabis.....

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You can be a stinking drunk, a sexual predator, a religious zealot, a capitalist pig, or a sociopath, but we can't have people smoking cannabis.....

I bet a bunch of people who voted for em did so because he said he was gonna legalize.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I bet a bunch of people who voted for em did so because he said he was gonna legalize.
I have no doubts where on the right path for that one. There just trying to figure out how to capitalize it, effectively. But it smells a lot like hypocrisy, when we all know that there's been sitting presidents that have smoked cannabis....

Even George Washington confessed about chopping down the cannabis tree.

They need to expand their narrow minds...
Next thing: Those who've ever had a traffic ticket will become ineligible to serve in government.

I'm all for Biden gravitating toward the center on issues, it's what Americans need right now, more than anything.
But this is the wrong issue for that approach... Because it widely receives support from people on both sides of the isle.

Once we get the right wingers all smoked up, they'll be able to open the borders and/or provide healthcare for the poor and sick all you want, because everyone will be too stoned to complain about it.

Lil07wky33gvp27tv9ky
Last edited:
OLDSILVERTIP

OLDSILVERTIP

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
laws are for yee not for me ask barry oboma
It's far from a partisan issue, and the left has done FAR MORE for cannabis cultivation than the right, or middle has EVER DONE. Those are the facts.
The "WAR ON DRUGS" wasn't the brain child of a democrat, but that of a GOP hero. I would look elsewhere to assign blame, if I were you. To the self appointed so-called guardians of our Constitution, and Liberty.
In the first term of the presidency Ronald Reagan signed the Comprehensive Crime Control Act of 1984, which expanded penalties towards possession of cannabis, established a federal system of mandatory minimum sentences, and established procedures for civil asset forfeiture.

Barry Obama might not be ideal, but we could have, and have done far worse.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
It appears he supports decriminalization then throwing it to the states to decide. Can't say I blame him, because even if they legalized it, many of the red states would simply create their own laws, and would likely result in very disparate laws though out our nation. Or worse, end up in an our Unbalanced Supreme Court, with Religious zealots like Clarence Thomas, or drunken rapist sociopaths like Brett M. Kavanaugh deciding it for everyone. I think decriminalization recreational is a good middle path, while legalizing medical cannabis use. I'm not very far out of line with his position, actually.

Only time will tell:
“The president supports leaving decisions regarding legalization for recreational use up to the states, rescheduling cannabis as a Schedule II drug so researchers can study its positive and negative impacts and, at the federal level, he supports decriminalizing marijuana use and automatically expunging any prior criminal records,” she said. “He also supports legalizing medicinal marijuana so that’s his point of view on the issue.”

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Probably, but didn't...

Trump would have "probably" supported such law's, if it benefited big business, allowing Mega Billionaire's like him to profit from it, take it away from the little guy. I can all but guarantee that he would have squashed the little man, and all home cultivators like bugs, and addressed in full, the concern of right wing religious zealots, that voted for him en masse.

It would have gone something like banking deregulation under Regan, and it would have had huge implications for everyone, mostly the little guy. The government KNOWS cannabis is a HUGE untapped market, they just can't decide on how to fleece it YET.

Personally, I trust the side that's been a consistent champion for cannabis all along, for the most part. But that's just ME. It's the main reaons why I moved West, where I currently live, out of the shit-hole that I hail from, in the Mid West.

Last edited:
freezeland2

freezeland2

Top Bottom