This thing is fugly Blue sat 2.2

• Thread starter herby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

herby

Popped 10 seeds and 6 are still growing and doing well. This one is very ugly though. Several started out with the strange leafs but then turned around and are growing normal leaves again. This one just keeps on growing like this.

This thing is fugly blue sat 22
This thing is fugly blue sat 22 2
D

DJSHADOW

pretty typical in looks with alot of DJ strains...its part of the blueberry trait. some grow out and some dont but really i have found the the most twisted ugly slow vegging plants have had some of the best smoke...

B

British_Hempire

The twisted mutant phenos of DJ's lines are the Oregon Purple Thai phenos, and it is the OPT which gives the Blue family a lot of it's quality, so like djshadow says, those twisted ones are often the best smoke.

G

Guano

"The structural differences witnessed in some of the Blue line individuals including anomalies such as leaf shape, leaf krinkle and color variations, along with basic aesthetic qualities such as range of flavor and palate, issues of duration, tolerance and even shelf-life are more than likely the results of transgenic segregation.
None of these minor abnormalities are in any way detrimental to the overall gene-pool. There do occur very rare instances of freakishly deformed and stunted individuals. Every one of these I have ever encountered has been sterile or non-viable. However, some have produced some of the most unique finished product I have ever sampled in terms of flavor, potency and effect. Unfortunately, these extreme abnormalities are not only rare and sterile, most are also nearly impossible to clone."

H

herby

Thanks for all the info. I had heard that about Dj's stuff before somewhere, Probably here. LOL.. Anyway, looks like my next question was answered, will I be able to clone it if its any good. Guess not but, that wont stop me from trying. LOL. Out of the 6 BS 2.2 this is definitely the slowest growing so far. The others are pretty normal. Will post photos of the rest later after I set up on a proxy.

H

herby

Well, he had to get chopped today. To bad too as he was the first Male to really show up in the Blu sats I am running. So out of 6 we have 3 definite females and 1 definite male. The other two I suspect are males as well.

Top Bottom