this time some 3d and some LA CON xG13 haze

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

maybe i should have had them on 24 then took them to 18/6....who knows.......fucker do look nice though...many many many branches

S

still smokin

I Hope this works...if it does i wonder if they will bud massively like they do when they only get 15 to 20 inches....that would be fookin crazyyyyyyy bruva......

G

Gorrillagrower

ok everyone.....check out the size of my lr2s all eight are just like this one except one that i did some lst to......... anyone have a clue how to get these to bloom...they are 47 days old only showing pre flower nothing else...they are fem seeds...i just dropped the hours from 18/6 to 14/10 to see if it would make a difference....these things are freeks.......

Holy Shit hommie. That LR2 is frigin HUGE. Cant believe it hasn't started budding for you

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Me too, might be the first 1/2 lb. Low2 harvest ever!! p

S

still smokin

fuckers are all that big.. i dropped the light to 12/12 yesterday to see if thet will help.....by rights it should not do any different. but i have to do something .......im going to give them 2 more weeks under 12/12 and if they are not budding by then im pulling the plug on them cause im lost as for what to do ...no one seem to ever of had this trouble...it makes me wonder cause all the plants are the same... almost like clones .im starting to feel very defeated here GG.i even email the company that i bought them through and all i get grom them is that the seeeds are not ment to be germed in the USA cause it is eligal there. thats the fuckin help i get from these guys.....marijauana-seeds.nl....dont by there crap cause thats what it is. i also bought some big bud seeds,reg. and not one fuckin fem out of ten.not one!!!! im getting very pissed at this whole deal with these u guys and had i lived in spain they would help me ,but i dont so fuck off,,,,that what i get....dont buy from these guys... but im good enough to take my money huh... twice cause i gave them a second chance ... so far i have not had one good seed or plant come from any of there crap ...not one... im fuckin going to go ape on these guys and tell every one these guys are shit to deal with and if they do get stuff from them it junk genes.... sorry guys im just fuckin pissed , dont like to be taken advantage of . im going to post a post telling every one there crap...is that legal on here to do cause its a comin

B

buzzkill420

not sure smokin... mine turned out fine that i orderd from them but deffinatly wasnt what i ordered.. even trew a few herm flowers out the last couple weeks

S

still smokin

see what i meen. hermies... shit stuff.... i think if you get a good plant u would be lucky...im just pissed at them dude........i just wasted 2 more fuckin months on there crap. first the big bud , then the mazar you see how shit struture those are , and now the freekin lr2s.. im done with them ... and i know its not me cause im not idiot when it come to growing stuff weather its a garden or pot ya know......all other stuff is going good that i got from the farm and from sub cool.....even thought he plants are small, i can tell that they are better struture then the one that i was getting from the junk place.

S

still smokin

hey guys...ive got this strain called gigabud.its only 6 inches and being lst now... but wow !!!!! that bitch stink to high heaven..has anyone heard of this strain and what is it...smell and look skunky indica.

B

buzzkill420

Gigabud has compact monster buds covered with fat, thick resin. Gigabud is fast flowering, compact and is easy to manicure making this an ideal variety for the indoors. Gigabud is compact but can reach 1.5m if left unattended. These gigantic buds have a deep green color, are super heavy and dense with a rich, with a aromatic sweet hash flavour. Gigabud has a long lasting body mainly indica-type feel

S

still smokin

can you believe this shit guys...... AK47x LR2 ...... 26 days old today....she is starting to flower.......to bad i only germwd one huh....think ill germ the other 4 cause my hope for the monster alltime LR2s are deminishing fast......my AK47 x LR2 is from attitude seeds....we..... im a little happier....not much.....these lr2s dont bloom...that like loosing 8 oz plus...my whole second crop to hell.............:worried:confused0054::character0029:

S

still smokin

hey bruva... thanks for the gigabud info...sounds like a nice strain to have .....ill see.....I have here and the pineapple express under strict LST as we speek and already hane 8 tops starting ill bend them over next week again ....just like the zoolander.... he he he

B

buzzkill420

give them lr2 time b4 u give up on them man... i knwo you wanted an auto flowering plant but see what this 12/12 time does for them

S

still smokin

yeah i will pal... thats why i said ill give them two weeks ...cause reg would be budin by that time .....had to go party with the little women tonight ...her birthday and all now im booze buzzed....rather be stoned so off to the bong i go,,,,,he he he

S

still smokin

hey..... and thank for keeping me in the game bro.... i would have chucked them long time ago ...i think they will bloom with 12/12.I just dont understand what went wrong....I wish i new....

G

Gorrillagrower

Hey SS just a thought.....Did your packageing look like mine??? Im wondering if you got what you paid for?? Like Buzz said give that 12/12 a chance. If it comes to the 2 weekz and nothing then throw em outside and see what comes of it. It would be a shame to loose that time you have invested in them.

Oh ya and tell the lil lady happy birthday from us farmers

S

still smokin

GG, my packaging was a tiny zip lock bag with the word lr2 fem hand writen in felt pen. that is the same way they sent my crap big bud seed and the crap mazar x afy seeds. all other places that i buy from send them in a glass viel monted on a proffessional looking board with a pic and discription of the plant and how to grow it properly..... not these guys... i wont by from them again.... now if they dont bloom inside how the hell do i get three foot trees out side and not be seen by some nieghbor. i would have to rent a van just to tranport these freeking monstas...cause in two more weeks there going to be moving in on 4 feet .....lol......HELP!!!!!!!!!.....lol

B

buzzkill420

just keep topping the smoking they will just bush out then...

Top Bottom