thought id introduce myself.........

• Thread starter shitwinds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shitwinds

shitwinds

hello all, newbie here......thought i'd introduce myself before free loading your ad-vice

started my second grow around the first of the year, first grow was about 2007.......50 yeas old, married, kids gone........i am a custom gelcoat artist for some local powerboat manufacturers here in az.......hope to learn much from the experienced, so thank you in advance.....

this grow i have autoflowers of 1 trainwreck and one northern lights in a gorilla grow 2x4 tent with a kind LED600 and a supercloset top feed DWC hydro system
general hydroponics 3 part system with calmag and some superthrive.......also some hi brix molasses now that they are flowering

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Ya welcome bud. How do you deal with the heat in the summer? It’s like 110F for most of the summer isn’t it? Any pics

shitwinds

shitwinds

i am in lake havasu where it gets into the upper 120's in the summer...........i'm ready to bail, i've worked it this heat since i was 12 and to say im sick of it is an understatement....but then winter comes and it is 70 in january, and i'm in love again

Girls
Last edited:
shitwinds

shitwinds

and apparently @MustardTiger is already a member..........lol

Top Bottom