Thought you guys would enjoy a good laugh

• Thread starter jb420710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jb420710

jb420710

Back in 2017 when I was 18 and didn’t have a clue what I was doing at all. one of my good friends found out I was living in my car and hotels at the time and gave me the keys to a 6 bedroom house and a guest house with a 6 car garage.. two 24 light flower rooms a mont apart In the garage and 12 light mom/veg. Had some key lime pie , Larry bird gelato and a long list of strains that apparently cost over 50k to acquire lol told me that I can have whoever I wanted over to help just don’t get robbed lol that’s what it looked like when I got there. Had a whole lot of problems including pests.. after a month of me and my friends trying to save it as best we could . The water tank in the back ran out of water. I’m trying to call this mother fucker to ask what the hell do I do . He calls me back way later with the water truck lady’s number and she doesn’t show up till the next day ahahah .. they were thirsty bitches was feeding them 3 times a day then they miss a whole day and a half of water they didn’t like that and most of them weren’t recovering so everything got chopped down and turned to wax hahaha

Top Bottom