Thoughts On Elite 91 Roots Product?

• Thread starter Funkadelic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rootexcess

rootexcess

Hard pass. I tried their cloning solution and I simply think it's overpriced and no better than similar products. I also prefer to have easy access to information including an SDS and they don't seem to want to make this easily accessible.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Hard pass. I tried their cloning solution and I simply think it's overpriced and no better than similar products. I also prefer to have easy access to information including an SDS and they don't seem to want to make this easily accessible.
Thank you bro. They have nice photos on Instagram ... and I was really curious .

Then I saw "proprietary blend" and their pricing.

Then I saw them ignoring all kinds of questions about the product .

THEN I saw a guy responding that he followed their directions to the letter and didn't see results remotely like what they post. Any healthy plant will root hard with a Santa Claus beard in propagation given enough time .

I have a friend who uses Dyna Fro KLN and gets roots in 3 days. At a week they need hydro nutrients and have massive Jerry Garcia beard roots .
Thanks for your 2 cents ... too much overpriced snake oil out there at a time massive farmers are demolishing the little guys.

Top Bottom