thread for local purchases in amsterdam and holland

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rocky

man i wish i could go to amsterdam one day. That would be the shit. I have never been to a place where weed was legal. Well except mexico, but im not sure if its legal there or not. Man it would cost me like almost a grand just to get to amsterdam. You know how wierd i would feel smokin a J in a public place. Fucking wierd as shit. I would be all paranoid that someone is gunna come arrest me. But hopefully one day in my life ill make it out there. Maybe if i hit the lottery

T

thc4sim

JOKE Prices

Told ya i couldnt fuckin afford it!! LOL

Yea mate, amsterdam has had its day now mate,
fingers crossed that the Czech Republic pass the bill to have coffeeshops ;)

its a joke honest ,€13.50 for buddhas cheese ,that works out at nearly £300 an oz,,top icelator minimum €50 a gramm that 1100 quid an oz ,,time to find a new amsterdam ,,,

F

FastForward

Told ya i couldnt fuckin afford it!! LOL

Yea mate, amsterdam has had its day now mate,
fingers crossed that the Czech Republic pass the bill to have coffeeshops ;)

Truth - since the euro happened everything has become more expensive. Whilst it would be class if .cz opened coffeeshops, .nl is 45 min flight or 4/5 hour drive for us UK farmers...

I wouldnt' say Amsterdam has had it's day though...it's just entering the next phase of development imho....evolving and changing, as any business does over time (and weed/coffeeshops is relatively recent). The coffeeshop 'brand' is becoming a much stronger proposition to the consumer, whereas imhe it used to be more about the gear ("gotta try double zero" etc). Now's it's "gotta try the Cheese from X, or the SSH from Y" - i.e. breeding and quality is now much more overtly associated with the brand of coffeeshop than it is the strain of gear itself.

Also, as we somewhat older caners grow up, we don't necessarily want grungy coffeeshops to enjoy our smoke in. The whole Haarlemerstraat development of Barneys (x3), Greenhouse and Dampkring is the expensive end of town with trendy designer interiors rather than caner inspiration...giving new options and revenue streams (15eu for breakfast? and packed from 11-3 sat and sun? Whilst smoking 14eu G13 Haze? That's awesome business...). Sure, you can still hang out in the earthy loveliness of Greenhouse in the RLD (oudejids nurburgwal? can never spell that one), Rokerij or Abraxas....or in the leather and downlighters of Barneys/Greenhouse/Dampkring and everythign in between. Choice is goooooood imho..

And of course there's the DNA-GA connection, which for me is the winner....it could be in .nl, .cz or on the moon and I'd travel there for a test drive and take home ;)

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Cz would be excellent.

Lovely place, especially prague. Great food, even better women. And of course lots of Absynth.

Think I have just decided where to visit after I see logic. LOL

T

thc4sim

I just hate selling my buds to go n' spend the money going buying crap weed!!
for double what i sells for in the UK!
(not all crap, can usually find something), but at what price

can probably only make 1-2 trips a year now, when the prices were more reasonable could probably go 5-6 times a year

I suppose its just the way things are going all over the EU.. Big price hikes on all fronts!
but not in the wage packet

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
TBH, When ever I am in the dam, unless I am sitting in Mr Hazes living room, i normally wish I was back home with some decent bud and lower prices.

cheddarlope

cheddarlope

a little birdie told me that theres already coffeeshops out in czech rep.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

I just hate selling my buds to go n' spend the money going buying crap weed!!
for double what i sells for in the UK!
(not all crap, can usually find something), but at what price

can probably only make 1-2 trips a year now, when the prices were more reasonable could probably go 5-6 times a year

I suppose its just the way things are going all over the EU.. Big price hikes on all fronts!
but not in the wage packet

thats exactly how i feel. lol but its worth it. to enjoy it and with no worries about police

B

BITYmagicBeanz

gna be in amsterdam tommorow by 11am in the shops. i normaly chill at hunters bar for the good part of my trip. anyone out there
. hit me up

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I got sum vids i took on my cam of the cup. Ojd where the fuck did you dispear to?? we didnt have the last smoke bro, we was chilling at barneys last nite until 4.30am chatting to sum dude from dampkring who breeds.

T

thc4sim

Hia Hazy, some of the hash the guys had was real nice!!

The devils jelly hash IBL brought along for a session was some heavy shit!!
in a good way! lol.. And i loved the flavour of the Happy Brother dry sift hash Karma had real nice stuff!!!
niceOne Guys!!

But nothing great to buy for home the euro is fucked up!!!
someone changed some cash at the airport and got 0.98euro to the pound!!! :headbang

a good time was had tho! :rock

B

bannana man

Hia Hazy, some of the hash the guys had was real nice!!

The devils jelly hash IBL brought along for a session was some heavy shit!!
in a good way! lol.. And i loved the flavour of the Happy Brother dry sift hash Karma had real nice stuff!!!
niceOne Guys!!

But nothing great to buy for home the euro is fucked up!!!
someone changed some cash at the airport and got 0.98euro to the pound!!! :headbang

a good time was had tho! :rock
i forgot abt the jelly from devil and the cheese hash from ibl ,karmas hash too all top quality,,and very strong

K

Karma Genetics

Oh yeah that cheesey bubble smoked itr yesterday night in my own bong. It totaly wasted me. I am with that Chocolope and La conf. Green Place where nice..

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I just blasted 0.5 of that cheesy bubble and i almost had a whitey lol and the buzz lasted atleast 30mins solid

Latest posts

Top Bottom