three leaf fan leaves?

• Thread starter EAR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EAR

what does this mean? i have posted this ques. already but would like a little more feedback.

I

I N Hail

High EAR

Can you give a little more info?
Is it seed/clone?
if clone when did u cut it veg/flower?
How old is it?

If it's from seed and is young then it's normal
seedling's start with 1finger then 3,5,7 and so on.

Hope this helps

I N Hail

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

One time... I took a clone from a plant in flower... after it rooted... the first 3-5 new sets of leaves only had 3 leaves... while the lower 2-4 sets had the normal 5,7,9...

That's my little experience with the 3 leaves... hope it helps bro!

P

punkadc

i dont know from experience, but i have read that if a plant becomes rootbound it can start throwing 1 or 3 bladed leaves...

E

EAR

High EAR

Can you give a little more info?
Is it seed/clone?
if clone when did u cut it veg/flower?
How old is it?

If it's from seed and is young then it's normal
seedling's start with 1finger then 3,5,7 and so on.

Hope this helps

I N Hail
it is a clone from a mom (veg). it is now two weeks in on a ebb n flow with dirt pots

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
it is a clone from a mom (veg). it is now two weeks in on a ebb n flow with dirt pots

I've found that 1 - 3 fingered leaves to be quite normal from a sati. dominant clone that is in the first 3 weeks of flower. Tends to happen the most when flowering clones that have had little veg time.

jj

S

seven0seven

I see alot of three leafers. Alot in the beginning stages (after germ), but they grow into 5 leaves soon enough.

But with some strains I see alot of three leaves as well. PK for example. When its lacking food, it will start three leafing from my experience and they never grow more (the affected leaves), and they seem fine. But when I start feeding heavily, the new growth always appears as 5 sets.

Top Bottom