Three pounder ladies super skunk

• Thread starter Dub_City405
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

My diaries are all over the Farm.......... if you can't figure out why the change of handle, think about it a bit. And no, my current diary is over at RIU.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/irie-seeds-orange-gasm-under-gavita-pro-1700e-leds.113333/page-42 (go to post 834 and watch the video)

That room easily produced over 3 lbs under each LED..........7X actually.
Sons I seen the room I knew- love to have ya back your knowledge is valuable however - whether I believe you or not is not relevant, I'd just as soon not discuss yield it's like talking led ! Lol if ya never run a hog or better you wouldn't know the difference

tobh

tobh

Supporter
some people are just not worth communicating with. this is the first time i've ever heard someone even claim they can get 3lb out of a 4x4. I just don't see it being a possibility. 2lb is attainable, though everything needs to be dialed pretty solid. Maybe a little over in an absolutely perfect run. There's just zero way in my mind that one could fit enough plant mass into a 4x4 to yield that without CO2 and possibly PGRs. Even then, we're talking about ~400 grams, this isn't a trivial amount of weight.

Either way, OP won't see this as I'm weening myself off of being such an asshole and this dude is the type of person that brings out the asshole in me. Talking yields is like swinging dicks. No one gives a shit and someone always has a bigger one.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Yes, dry nugs.............

I think the one thing people have problems with is filling the canopy properly. It's relatively easy to grow healthy plants, but you need the experience on how to get your plants to fill in as much of the canopy as possible. Looks at room pic's that produce 2 lbs. and then compare to rooms that yield 3 lbs., and it's often the canopy spread that makes or breaks the yield. To get to over 3 lbs. with 12 plants, you probably need to average 4 1/2 oz per plant- not easily done with a 4-5 week veg and 70 day flowering period.
Unless you’re growing in solo cups how do you fit 12 plants into a 4x4 area? I have 1 plant in a 4x4 that’s outgrowing it lol.

Anthem

Anthem

I never said
Fact is, I was pointed to this thread since others know how ridiculous Anthem's claims that 3 lbs in a 4 x 4 area is not possible. Both you guys know who I am, I'm just posting under a different handle these days. I'd bet either one of you right now this side of the room will yield at least 3 lbs.
some people are just not worth communicating with. this is the first time i've ever heard someone even claim they can get 3lb out of a 4x4. I just don't see it being a possibility. 2lb is attainable, though everything needs to be dialed pretty solid. Maybe a little over in an absolutely perfect run. There's just zero way in my mind that one could fit enough plant mass into a 4x4 to yield that without CO2 and possibly PGRs. Even then, we're talking about ~400 grams, this isn't a trivial amount of weight.

Either way, OP won't see this as I'm weening myself off of being such an asshole and this dude is the type of person that brings out the asshole in me. Talking yields is like swinging dicks. No one gives a shit and someone always has a bigger one.
I know who's setup that is and he did hit over 3 a light but he is not a new grower, just new to the site. And BTW, I never said it could not be done, I just have never hit it.

Anthem

Anthem

I think the one thing people have problems with is filling the canopy properly. It's relatively easy to grow healthy plants, but you need the experience on how to get your plants to fill in as much of the canopy as possible. Looks at room pic's that produce 2 lbs. and then compare to rooms that yield 3 lbs., and it's often the canopy spread that makes or breaks the yield. To get to over 3 lbs. with 12 plants, you probably need to average 4 1/2 oz per plant- not easily done with a 4-5 week veg and 70 day flowering period.
So you do a ton of training after all. Nice to know because that is what I am looking at these days

Anthem

Anthem

16 tops per plant I remember now

Madmax

Madmax

I agree 100% no one gives a shit brother but this grower goes about it in his own way.selects heavy yielding strains,even studies up on particular strains,knows how to read the plants and what there needs are..even defoliation is an important factor..you 2 guys have more in common than you think..yous are both good guys but just dont tolerate bullshit lol..

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I agree 100% no one gives a shit brother but this grower goes about it in his own way.selects heavy yielding strains,even studies up on particular strains,knows how to read the plants and what there needs are..even defoliation is an important factor..you 2 guys have more in common than you think..yous are both good guys but just dont tolerate bullshit lol..
while i've made some of the best friends in my life because of just that, I'm not going to measure my three inch peter against some obvious Peter North type that has it all figured out. Best to avoid a heated discussion rather than once again end up on the mods radars for being me. y'all know how i've been lately.

at the end of the day, yield doesn't matter for most home growers. pushing the bounds is cool and all but in the first page alone i saw zero proof other than a link to another forum, which i specifically chose not to follow because RIU is a worse troll factory than even the shroomery, and antagonizing comments towards others calling OP on his unheard of claims.

i'm a proof man. put up or shut up. posting a link to another forum indexed by google isn't proof of shit aside from knowing how to search "cannabis" imo. claiming identities doesn't validate a damn thing either.

claiming 3lb out of a 4x4 tent is bullshit. point blank.

a 4x4 footprint? maybe attainable with a good yielding strain under a 1k hps in the right media and more space. 16sqft would require three ounces per square foot to yield three pounds. the math doesn't add up in my head based on nearly two decades of experience.

otherwise it's a fools errand to achieve this kind of yield out of a 4x4x7 tent. especially accounting for the 18"+ you need for lighting, then m space you need for media/rootzone. a little over 2lb totally attainable. not an entire additional ~400 grams though. No fuckin way.

I just won't engage in this discussion any further regardless if he's Samuel Motherfuckin Jackson or Joe Schmoe with a need to flex ego because he has personal life issues. I lost interest in the stoner egos long ago when I quit listening to KMK every day, and quit smoking pot like it was lifeblood. Call it pussy shit or self preservation, I don't give two shits what anyone thinks. Rather ignore an antagonist before catching the ban hammer these days.

Lastly, I put up my grows and final numbers, and have been here for over a decade on two separate accounts. A poster with less than 100 posts taking this approach smells like a troll to me, 100%. that's where I'm at. sorry for the long winded post, no attack intended.

growsince79

growsince79

while i've made some of the best friends in my life because of just that, I'm not going to measure my three inch peter against some obvious Peter North type that has it all figured out. Best to avoid a heated discussion rather than once again end up on the mods radars for being me. y'all know how i've been lately.

at the end of the day, yield doesn't matter for most home growers. pushing the bounds is cool and all but in the first page alone i saw zero proof other than a link to another forum, which i specifically chose not to follow because RIU is a worse troll factory than even the shroomery, and antagonizing comments towards others calling OP on his unheard of claims.

i'm a proof man. put up or shut up. posting a link to another forum indexed by google isn't proof of shit aside from knowing how to search "cannabis" imo. claiming identities doesn't validate a damn thing either.

claiming 3lb out of a 4x4 tent is bullshit. point blank.

a 4x4 footprint? maybe attainable with a good yielding strain under a 1k hps in the right media and more space. 16sqft would require three ounces per square foot to yield three pounds. the math doesn't add up in my head based on nearly two decades of experience.

otherwise it's a fools errand to achieve this kind of yield out of a 4x4x7 tent. especially accounting for the 18"+ you need for lighting, then m space you need for media/rootzone. a little over 2lb totally attainable. not an entire additional ~400 grams though. No fuckin way.

I just won't engage in this discussion any further regardless if he's Samuel Motherfuckin Jackson or Joe Schmoe with a need to flex ego because he has personal life issues. I lost interest in the stoner egos long ago when I quit listening to KMK every day, and quit smoking pot like it was lifeblood. Call it pussy shit or self preservation, I don't give two shits what anyone thinks. Rather ignore an antagonist before catching the ban hammer these days.

Lastly, I put up my grows and final numbers, and have been here for over a decade on two separate accounts. A poster with less than 100 posts taking this approach smells like a troll to me, 100%. that's where I'm at. sorry for the long winded post, no attack intended.
I think 3lbs is possible. I'd love to see it. I just can't picture 12 quarter pounders fitting in a 4x4. I can see 36 clones in a SOG is a possibility. I can't smoke 3 lbs in the time it takes to grow more. Like you said, most home growers have no reason to try, and most commercial growers have plenty of space.

Dothraki

Dothraki

That right there is my 4x4. Nothing to hide or lie about.
Is it 4x4x16? And you have it 4 levels high? That’s a huge amount of bud. I’d love to see what they looked like growing in the tent...or room. Reason I’m curious is because I’m having trouble containing 1 plant in a 4x4. It’s not trained though lol.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I think 3lbs is possible. I'd love to see it. I just can't picture 12 quarter pounders fitting in a 4x4. I can see 36 clones in a SOG is a possibility. I can't smoke 3 lbs in the time it takes to grow more. Like you said, most home growers have no reason to try, and most commercial growers have plenty of space.
Yeah seriously you can only go through so much. Unless you’re like “I’m gonna grow 3lb and smoke it for the next 3 years, then I’ll do another grow when it’s gone” lol

Reactions: Dye

Latest posts

Top Bottom