Three pounder ladies super skunk

• Thread starter Dub_City405
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

You're just not educated in growing. Nothing wrong with that. If you don't see or don't think or whatever your excuse is for not believing in your growing techniques.

That's 2 pounds then a pound in the jars. That's 3 pounds from my 4x4. I'm getting 4 to 6 ozs off a plant. Like your supposed to.

Madmax

Madmax

Nice..Pretty much bang what im getting per plant.i did have 2 that were vegged longer to get my total though.keen to follow along on your nxt grow..i dont think i could handle more in my space lol with the humidity problem i have being in a shed.i bet your got a decent dehuey or you live in a desert ha..

Observationist

Observationist

@Dub_City405 just posted pics of 3lbs from a 4x4…..
@tobh

growsince79

growsince79

You're just not educated in growing. Nothing wrong with that. If you don't see or don't think or whatever your excuse is for not believing in your growing techniques.

That's 2 pounds then a pound in the jars. That's 3 pounds from my 4x4. I'm getting 4 to 6 ozs off a plant. Like your supposed to.
Thats the heaviest bud I ever saw. My jars only hold about 1.5-1.7oz each and that's rock hard. Did you use a hydraulic press to pack it in? Me thinks you have some long fishing stories...

PizzaBob

PizzaBob

Anyone remember the guy from ICMAG that claimed 5 lbs under a 1k HPS?
So I just pulled a bit over 5 of solid tops and well over an lb of solid but smaller nugs under 2600 watts of LED and I feel like a GD boss. That well over 2 per 1k.
So now I’m thinking of how I could maximize in a small space. I don’t need to tho. I’m more about maximizing my other inputs like electricity.
Only way I see myself getting close is sea of green with the right genetics in an ebb and flow table in rockwool cubes. Like 3 per square foot. So 48 lollipopped, monocrop, all about under a foot when flipped. With the right genetics they might each yield a zip. Just maybe.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Cause all bud weights the same or estimates to roughly the same....... LOL

growsince79

growsince79

Cause all bud weights the same or estimates to roughly the same....... LOL
50g is a very high estimate imo. Maybe you should check your scale. I think you are confused. You said you had 5 grows and they were all over 2lbs and got bigger each time. Then you said the last one was 150g shy of 3lbs, but you show a pic of 1.5lb and say it's 3lbs. OMG now I'm confused. You have one marijuana.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

The only road is my road. Internet kiddos don't impress me by trying to convince somebody that their right. That's the point being missed. I'm sure I have many more than 5 grows. I'm just not here to entertain the circus.

🤷‍♂️😘

20220113 100548
growsince79

growsince79

The only road is my road. Internet kiddos don't impress me by trying to convince somebody that their right. That's the point being missed. I'm sure I have many more than 5 grows. I'm just not here to entertain the circus.

🤷‍♂️😘
Wow -that doesn't look like a 4 x 4. No wonder you got 3lbs. Seriously dude, you have disgraced yourself. I'm putting you on ignore.

dextr0

dextr0

Wow -that doesn't look like a 4 x 4. No wonder you got 3lbs. Seriously dude, you have disgraced yourself. I'm putting you on ignore.
Pretty sure he threw that up to show he’s not a newbie.

He’s not saying that’s his 4x4.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

No reason to lie. Just sharing the outcome and they look for an argument instead of encouragement. That's what I got. I don't know why you didn't or can't get that much. Just God bless. I love cannabis.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
No reason to lie. Just sharing the outcome and they look for an argument instead of encouragement. That's what I got. I don't know why you didn't or can't get that much. Just God bless. I love cannabis.
Internet is a fickle thing,
Understanding it is impossible with so many variables.
When a thread is posted claiming something that is extremely hard to believe you are going to get called on it, no matter what.
If you would have posted in a different manor such as “ my grow and how I achieve my goals” you most likely would have had a more productive outcome. Negative Nancy’s are everywhere. Nice grow my friend:)
1D1

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Seriously like 1 diesel said I agree. And man I gotta step my game up shit lol great work my friend.

Top Bottom