Three pounder ladies super skunk

• Thread starter Dub_City405
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

So I digress:) this jar is packed with T-1000 heavy hitting dense as fuck grown under 1000w HPS, co2 through entire flower at 1200-1500 ppm’sView attachment 1206084ok let’s weigh View attachment 1206085
I’m not saying these claims are not true……….. but…………
I still think you only have one marijuana
And your jars or your scale are lying to you🤔
Here’s a true pounder………..or is it?

so in conclusion I would say you still only have
ONE MARIJUANA😂View attachment 1206086View attachment 1206087
Idk bro does look kinda short maybe like an oz or 2

Dothraki

Dothraki

Your growers that been at this awhile, well their crop is already gone before it’s picked.
I guess if that’s the case I wouldn’t be growing in a 4x4 tent...I’d grow a 10lb outside plant. Still don’t see how 3lb would fit in a 4x4 though. If it’s possible I’d like to see what shape and form the plants are taking to conserve space while still producing that much bud.

Just for the record I’m not calling anyone a liar... I’m not experienced enough to know the boundaries for yield in a 4x4...and honestly not that interested in yield anyway. But it doesn’t make much sense based on the amount of space a plant needs to grow.

Reactions: Dye
Dothraki

Dothraki

I guess if that’s the case I wouldn’t be growing in a 4x4 tent...I’d grow a 10lb outside plant. Still don’t see how 3lb would fit in a 4x4 though. If it’s possible I’d like to see what shape and form the plants are taking to conserve space while still producing that much bud.

Just for the record I’m not calling anyone a liar... I’m not experienced enough to know the boundaries for yield in a 4x4...and honestly not that interested in yield anyway. But it doesn’t make much sense based on the amount of space a plant needs to grow.
Wait nevermind...just looked at the original post, he meant wet weight. The whole thing weighed 3 lb. Sorry OP if I misunderstood. Nice harvest man!

Top Bottom