Three pounder ladies super skunk

• Thread starter Dub_City405
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

About 155 or 160 . Idk lol

Yeah it will be close to that per plant. I try to get 2 pounds sometimes 3 out of 4x4. 8 plants

Right on time. I was wondering what other people were pulling now a days from their grows.

Sounds like nice weight to me. 3 pounds from a 4x4. Is this average for everyone or above?

What kind of lights do you use?

Madmax

Madmax

Three is def above in a 4x4 .im averaging 2 and a bit in 5x4 but not maximising space.its strain dependant and how long you veg but i dont think you would veg long in a 4x4...was that a soil grow Dub ..nice grow too mate..

growsince79

growsince79

Right on time. I was wondering what other people were pulling now a days from their grows.

Sounds like nice weight to me. 3 pounds from a 4x4. Is this average for everyone or above?

What kind of lights do you use?
I never saw 3lbs in a 4x4. Hard to picture that. I've seen 1lb in a 2x4.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
2lb out of a 4x4 is the standard. hitting it can be difficult, hoping to finally nail it this round myself. 3lb would be an absolutely phenomenal run. hitting that would require the right genetics and an absolutely flawless execution given my experience trying to even hit two with different genetics and different methods in the same tent over the past two years.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

I just used Mars hydro 2 sp3000. So it's like 650 true waste buy I use 2 uv florescent as well. It seems to me the UV fixtures if giving my buds a dense hard feature. Last 2 runs the buds were super dense and strong. I was 150 grams short of 3 pounds on my last strain. My goal is 3 pounds dry every run. I've done 5 runs in this 4x4 with same lights. I've never got less that 2. But each time I get better results.

I'm setting up my 5x5 gorilla setup here soon to show yall the difference in weight you get from the medium you choose to grow in. But I got a commercial light that is brand new I'll bust open which is 400 more true watts than the lights I'm using now.

I use a coco perlite. I do 30 coco 70 perlite. Mix my own up and fill up the pots.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I just hit little under 2.7p in a 5x5. I need a bigger light this is a 600w chilled led. 1647 umols.
First time scrogging I know I can do better.

View attachment 1205602
What strain? This is inspiring I’m working on filling out my 5x5 under the medic grow fold8 720 watt fixture.

growsince79

growsince79

2lb out of a 4x4 is the standard. hitting it can be difficult, hoping to finally nail it this round myself. 3lb would be an absolutely phenomenal run. hitting that would require the right genetics and an absolutely flawless execution given my experience trying to even hit two with different genetics and different methods in the same tent over the past two years.
I have some very solid window breaker strains, and I'll never come close to that. I guess we just suck at growing lol.
I always wonder if some of these crazy claims are true. Maybe it is, but I just can't see how 3lb can even fit in a 4 x 4. The only way I would believe it is if I chopped it, dried it, and weigh it on my scale.

Anthem

Anthem

I have some very solid window breaker strains, and I'll never come close to that. I guess we just suck at growing lol.
I always wonder if some of these crazy claims are true. Maybe it is, but I just can't see how 3lb can even fit in a 4 x 4. The only way I would believe it is if I chopped it, dried it, and weigh it on my scale.
I think I am going to quit looking at these sort of threads for my own reasons. Kind of like some of the LED threads.

dextr0

dextr0

If you're not getting 3 lbs. in a 4 x 4 sq. ft area, then there's issues within the grow........cause it readily doable and I've hit above those numbers my last 7 LED grows. I'm not saying it's easy, just entirely possible. Reasons could be:

1. Room not set up properly

2. Room not dialed in to strain

3. Strain is not genetically a solid/heavy yielder.

4. Poor growing skills

5. Not letting strains flower long enough

6. Light/LED not strong enough or poor quality

So, a lot of this is having the room right and the skills to know how to bring the most out of plants. Just because you're not getting there, doesn't mean many of us aren't.

This here. My room is far from dialed in but little by little this last year I stepped my game up. I was already growing fat ass colas on a regular now I just had to start dialing things in.
With a higher plant count I’ll get even more fatter tops that will equal more weight. Also les sveg time.

This run has been a game changer. I ran 3 ec for first time ever.
Cal mag kept the cations in coir filled so no deficiencies there.

Frequent irrigation to keep my ec from fluctuating.

Read all I could on coco from this site. Took and applied it. https://www.cocoforcannabis.com/

Got a ph ec meter. Use it religiously.

Learned about VPD and how it effects my plants and tried my best to keep in proper ranges.

This is after years of growing in soil.

So when I put my numbers up know I’m for real and I reached those numbers by applying myself in past years and especially this past year.

And I’m pushing myself to go harder this year.

growsince79

growsince79

If you're not getting 3 lbs. in a 4 x 4 sq. ft area, then there's issues within the grow........cause it readily doable and I've hit above those numbers my last 7 LED grows. I'm not saying it's easy, just entirely possible. Reasons could be:

1. Room not set up properly

2. Room not dialed in to strain

3. Strain is not genetically a solid/heavy yielder.

4. Poor growing skills

5. Not letting strains flower long enough

6. Light/LED not strong enough or poor quality

So, a lot of this is having the room right and the skills to know how to bring the most out of plants. Just because you're not getting there, doesn't mean many of us aren't.
Most of us here are just shitty growers- You are the master sir. I hope to one day be half the grower you are.

growsince79

growsince79

Fact is, I was pointed to this thread since others know how ridiculous Anthem's claims that 3 lbs in a 4 x 4 area is not possible. Both you guys know who I am, I'm just posting under a different handle these days. I'd bet either one of you right now this side of the room will yield at least 3 lbs.

View attachment 1205828
I never said it wasn't possible. I'd like to see 3lbs in a 4x4, because I don't know anyone who has ever achieved it. I don't even know anyone who would try. Certainly not the norm.
So who are you and why did you change your handle? Are you gonna start a diary so we can watch?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Let's not go to the weight thing- everyone has different goals and times they weigh mine personally doesn't get weighed till it's ready to grind no stems no crap- if I was selling prollly do less trimming and level more stems - mmmm more weight

Latest posts

Top Bottom