Thrip control 30 days into flower

• Thread starter bigazznugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigazznugz

bigazznugz

Found a thrip today, first thought I had a cal mag deficiency, anyway I know I can use a spinosad foliar spray, I'm just wondering if that will brown my pistils?
I will apply it at lights out and make sure it's fully dry before lights on, then sanitize the tent.
That sound like the right mode of action to you?

Thanks!

Thrip control 30 days into flower
freezeland2

freezeland2

I would look at an alternative to spraying flowering plants. Have you looked in to predator insects to release in the grow?

bigazznugz

bigazznugz

I have not I'm open to suggestions! I need it to be at least accessible thru Amazon or my local grow shop.

Jakecan

Jakecan

Cucumeris I put directly onto the leaves, Hypoaspis to the soil. The bug lady where I live usually has both and does a little package deal.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Jakecan

Jakecan

Also would lady bugs work?
I found ladybugs don't work as well as they are more so used for aphids. They can only eat so much in a day and there is less of them. I would go with the cucumeris. 2000 is plenty. How big of a room are you in?

bigazznugz

bigazznugz

It's a 4x4 tent. In my spare bedroom.
I found ladybugs don't work as well as they are more so used for aphids. They can only eat so much in a day and there is less of them. I would go with the cucumeris. 2000 is plenty. How big of a room are you in?
It's a 4x4 tent in my spare bedroom

Jaydubbz2108

Jaydubbz2108

I sprayed spinosad about 2 months into flower one application browned the s*** I don't want my plants pistols...just one application and it only affected one plant that way

Top Bottom