Thrip problem on my babies 🆘 help

• Thread starter StassyLove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StassyLove

StassyLove

Can I add Capt Jacks Spinosad to my water to kill the thrip? My plants are 3 weeks old. Also I have 2 Green Crack 4 weeks into flowering with thrip as well. How do I kill those ones because everything I read says not to spray it on it cuz they're in flowering stage. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 😊

Thrip problem on my babies  help
BigCube

BigCube

Use insecticidal soap, despite the name it is natural and just soap.
It well if you follow the instructions.

Safers is a brand I have personally seen work.

Harvard

Harvard

Can I add Capt Jacks Spinosad to my water to kill the thrip? My plants are 3 weeks old. Also I have 2 Green Crack 4 weeks into flowering with thrip as well. How do I kill those ones because everything I read says not to spray it on it cuz they're in flowering stage. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you 😊
You need to spray the plants with your captain jacks mixed with water every 3 days. Bottoms of leaves and tops, smaller and less leaves the better. I’ve never sprayed flowering plants before, thrips won’t kill plants, just hinder them.

StassyLove

StassyLove

Use insecticidal soap, despite the name it is natural and just soap.
It well if you follow the instructions.

Safers is a brand I have personally seen work.
Thank you so much for the information. I am so glad to hear there is something more natural than what I bought. I will be purchasing some of that today. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend 😊

Latest posts

Top Bottom