Thug Pug Puta Breath Breeding Project

• Thread starter axiomgenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
axiomgenetix

axiomgenetix

So,

Currently Pheno hunting a Thug Pug Puta Breath Breeder male and female or two.

Seeds popped and hoping for the best.

I currently have a couple of phenos I will be crossing this with.

Pheno 1 - Granddaddy Purple, Ken Estes cut.

She produces some straight up Purple mugs, and has that old school GDP grape terpene profile.

Pheno 2 - white Widow, keeping it old school with this one. A nod to when weed was simplistic. Before all the major modern poly hybrids, there were a few strains that just did it. And White Widow for me was it.

Producing super frosty buds and a great high.

Pheno 3 - Pre 98 Bubba Kush, Old school earthy, chocolate to coffee terpene profile.

Pheno 4 - UK Cheese, an old school skunk 1 pheno with an indistinguishable terpene profile.

Thug pug puta breath breeding project
Thug pug puta breath breeding project 2
Thug pug puta breath breeding project 3
Thug pug puta breath breeding project 4
axiomgenetix

axiomgenetix

So far only been able to find a great UK cheese, Exodus Cut.. supposed cut right.. who knows know a days, but def a funky cheese terp to this one, and found a great GDP cut of a forum member as well… flowering her again as well as crossing her to an Acapulco Gold from Bodhis Niereka line… stoked for these 😎

Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

So far only been able to find a great UK cheese, Exodus Cut.. supposed cut right.. who knows know a days, but def a funky cheese terp to this one, and found a great GDP cut of a forum member as well… flowering her again as well as crossing her to an Acapulco Gold from Bodhis Niereka line… stoked for these 😎
Much luck to you my friend it sounds great

Top Bottom