Tiger bloom?

• Thread starter Chef Weedy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chef Weedy

Chef Weedy

Howdy all. My first post here and I wanted to ask something. While cleaning out my garage I came across a bottle of Tiger Bloom. And since I was gonna help my bro with his grow I guess I'll hold on to it. But I was wondering, could I just use Tiger Bloom throughout the entire grow or should spring for Big Bloom also?

Tiger bloom

And yes I know I'll have to repot these because I've told them time and time again to not put that many seeds into one pot. Thank you in advance.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Howdy all. My first post here and I wanted to ask something. While cleaning out my garage I came across a bottle of Tiger Bloom. And since I was gonna help my bro with his grow I guess I'll hold on to it. But I was wondering, could I just use Tiger Bloom throughout the entire grow or should spring for Big Bloom also?

View attachment 868783

And yes I know I'll have to repot these because I've told them time and time again to not put that many seeds into one pot. Thank you in advance.
id go with the whole trio package,how big is that pot?i think one them is a real weed lmao,but if you in a 20 gal or better,and plants are indica you could train a basket full with three plants imo,ive done 2 hybrid kush in a 15 gal and did right nice,had the girls right up front were i had to spread the bushes back to look in hahahahahah

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
id go with the whole trio package,how big is that pot?i think one them is a real weed lmao,but if you in a 20 gal or better,and plants are indica you could train a basket full with three plants imo,ive done 2 hybrid kush in a 15 gal and did right nice,had the girls right up front were i had to spread the bushes back to look in hahahahahah
gotta love spreading bushes...…..... :p

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Tiger bloom works fine on its own. Big Bloom is just basically a shelfed tea.

Chef Weedy

Chef Weedy

I believe it's a 5 gallon. I'm pretty sure the one in the center is mj along with the two closer to the edge also. I don't know what the hell the other ones are lol. Thanks for the replies everyone.

Top Bottom