Tiger Bloom??

• Thread starter GreenGrower7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

Fox farm nutes?
I used to run that line when I was indoors. As far as I recall the tiger bloom wanted to burn my plants... go easy on the stuff....

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

Fox farm nutes?
I used to run that line when I was indoors. As far as I recall the tiger bloom wanted to burn my plants... go easy on the stuff....
That's what I've been hearing is it can easily burn them, but I've heard conflicting reviews. I've even read some people used a double dosage with no ill effects

stiffneck

stiffneck

I would just go real easy at first... Less is More. :)
I liked the line but something seems off on the feed charts. I think the Grow Big and Big Bloom worked fine but it seemed like you needed a shitload of the Big Bloom.

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

Yeah they're just now starting to bud, I've been using g the big bloom at about half strength, I'll start tiger bloom next watering at 1/4 strength. Should I use big bloom all the way til final flush? Also considering molasses when they actually have buds

stiffneck

stiffneck

Yeah they're just now starting to bud, I've been using g the big bloom at about half strength, I'll start tiger bloom next watering at 1/4 strength. Should I use big bloom all the way til final flush? Also considering molasses when they actually have buds

I would go by the feed chart. I don't recall when you stop using it. Just remember less is more. You can always increase the dosage but you cant go back really if you use/take too much. Kind of like LSD. haha :)

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

The feed chart for big bloom general feeding is 4 tablespoons per gallon of water, then there is a heavy feeding at half a cup per gallon. I started with half the recommended general feeding and they seem to like it so I don't see a need to go crazy with it. I'll probably move up to the full general feeding gradually.

kronic19

kronic19

I'm using now check my journal, I believe they make the easiest to use it use grow big during veg

H

hawkman

believe you use it in middle (week 3-4) and late flower (week 5-6)

Top Bottom