As Designed Tilted?

• Thread starter deep buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TECK

When I went to "What's new" it tilted again.....and the cursor is wayyyyy over to the left of the text......like in my avatar.....
One thing is sure, you are growing amazing stuff. :D I don't know what you are talking about guys... but the screen is perfectly straight for me.

sky high

sky high

Well we sure ain't making it up.....

I finally got logged out. The log out screen came up about 3X normal size and I had to search the screeen and watch for the box to highlight before I could get out. My wife was laughing and said she'd never seen something so weird....

logged back in. everything seems fine for now here.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Tried clearing my cache. A few times. Time to step away. Lunch awaits.

outwest

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

I thought I hit a lil to much wax this morning.. Definitely feels like I'm leaning..

coloradochem

coloradochem

One thing is sure, you are growing amazing stuff. :D I don't know what you are talking about guys... but the screen is perfectly straight for me.

lol. Its tilted for me for shure i havent smoked yet today. the green bar at the top of the page has a 1/8 inch reveal on the right side of the page its hardley visable less than a 64th of a inch. and it continues down the page to the bottom.

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

It's fine on my phone.. Tilted on my iPad.. I'm about to go try my Mac book.. I'll let you know..

coloradochem

coloradochem

i think all of us are in the western us i wonder if that has something to with it.

T

TECK

For those of you wondering, this how my screen looks... No idea.

Screen

sky high

sky high

Coming and going here, Teck. One screen will be tilted...the next OK....then the next it is back

Itook a jpeg of the screen but I cannot get a file to upload. the upload box is HUGE...just like the log out box was

sky high

sky high

Coming and going here, Teck. One screen will be tilted...the next OK....then the next it is back

Itook a jpeg of the screen but I cannot get a file to upload. the upload box is HUGE...just like the log out box was

This is how it looked, Teck....i hope it comes through OK so you can see we aren't fuckin with ya.....

Screen was slightly fuzzy....tilted...lagging....

this current screen seems OK.......

Nono 019 Large e mail view
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks for the tilt. I was had 100%!

outwest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah I thought I was tripping...lol