TimBer VrS KingBrite Burnzys 2nd Grow

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yup, you read it right. Currently drying my crop. After 10-14 days I’ll start jar curing. Here’s the start of my next grow. Timber trio of daisies is 285w or 95w each cob style lighting manufactured in San Diego, CA. We
Will be see how the Chinese 240w kingbrite does against the timbers. I am nothing but satisfied with the kingbrite for $160. I pretty sure I’ll pull a pound off these 2 plants with just 240w. This grow so be stellar. I have dyna gro dialed in, fox farm ocean forest, 480w of light, ac, dehum, hum, 4x4 gorilla tent and some OG Kush from HSC
Timber vrs kingbrite burnzys 2nd grow
Timber vrs kingbrite burnzys 2nd grow 2

Check out the lights
Timber vrs kingbrite burnzys 2nd grow 3

Everything is pretty much ready to go from just hours ago when the plants were still growing. Standby for another great one. All are
Welcome.
Burnz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I have been running the Timber Redwood VS in flower for ~4 months. I really enjoy them and they definitely produce some beautiful flower. Some lady called me a god yesterday haha. Whilst that is a little over the top, I definitely enjoy what I produce. I was a little bit surprised by how hot the Timbers run, but I think I was just a little bit naive to LEDs and believed that they were supposed to run a lot cooler. I have wanted to try out a few different cultivars from HSC, but I am always purchasing/growing so many different cultivars that some always inevitably slip through the cracks. I wish you well with your grow! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I have been running the Timber Redwood VS in flower for ~4 months. I really enjoy them and they definitely produce some beautiful flower. Some lady called me a god yesterday haha. Whilst that is a little over the top, I definitely enjoy what I produce. I was a little bit surprised by how hot the Timbers run, but I think I was just a little bit naive to LEDs and believed that they were supposed to run a lot cooler. I have wanted to try out a few different cultivars from HSC, but I am always purchasing/growing so many different cultivars that some always inevitably slip through the cracks. I wish you well with your grow! Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Thanks stankz. I still remember you helped me eradicate that mite issue I had with the hot shot. Shit worked wonders. I’m stoked on the timbers and also for the og kush. Standby for the smoke report of the HSC Very Cherry. Very lemon kush leaning phenos.

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Love it!!!! I too found that 240W is enough for a 4x2......but 340 is MUCH better 😎

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Really? 5 for 5 in less than 13 hours. Jesus Christ. HSC impresses me again. Chopped the Very Cherry yesterday and starting the OG Kush today. Life is good. Check this shit out. I started germinating at 4am today, cause well you know, I busted an all nighter and those bitches already popped. Let’s get the show on the road..
AF3EDF80 B4D0 4309 85AB B59DC5B12AF7

C778949D 11A2 4BF4 BB0A 09E3B739AA0C

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Run down of the grow:
-Starting seedlings in coco loco with about 25% added perlite. ( I know it may be “too hot” for the seedlings but fuck it, it’s all I had and there’s no time to waste)
-both lights are currently running at ~40%.
-intake fan set at 4, exhaust not currently running.
-16” oscillating fan.
-dyna gro foliage pro/ protekt with bloom/magpro Flower weeks 4 and 8, used kind of like a PK booster. I liked the results last grow.

When I up pot I’ll be going back to ocean forest unless I like the coco loco. Got some bags of that stuff. If anything, I’ll run 3 gal fabs with the coco loco and shit ton of perlite, water twice a day if needed later on in flower.

Now I’ll sit back watch them grow and get ready for another 60hr work week. Hope you all had a good weekend.
834892B7 68B6 4555 9B4F CDE6F6A33C2C
2FEA1BAA EE45 4E52 95BB 00D9BB9A1A76
2240E346 8240 47CF 8D77 DAC1ABBB27A0
BF42516F 7BBB 42E0 90A1 738BE5660811

Which side will prevail? Team USA or team China?

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Very good. I am around the same stage with some Bikers Kush. Not expecting them to surface so soon though. I've mine in soil. I will post a video later maybe. I will be following along to see how you grow. Be lucky

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
3 day growth is phenomenal. Both lights have about the same growth. If it continues like this, I may just have to continue in coco. 🤣 Crazy how kingbrite broke through just this morning and look at those two. Probably water a little tomorrow as we are looking pretty good still. Something big is in the works here with a couple buddies of mine but I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch. Hope you’re all well and high.
Burnz

76694AB2 1B02 4AD1 8083 5F43A38C7E0E
9351D955 F671 4835 98F6 DA82C29F613F
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
You seem to be a few days a head of me now. First signs of life.
Nice. I checked your video, you may have an up coming issue with the medium being super saturated. It’s always good to 25-30% more perlite for drainage and oxygen to the roots. I’d wait until that medium is completely dry before watering again. Happy grows.

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Nice. I checked your video, you may have an up coming issue with the medium being super saturated. It’s always good to 25-30% more perlite for drainage and oxygen to the roots. I’d wait until that medium is completely dry before watering again. Happy grows.
i literally just added water before I took the video. That soil is a new mix. Its made here in Ireland and is supposed to be like biobizz lite mix. I mixed about 20 to 30 % worm castings into it. I won't be feeding those until I transplant them into larger pots. I have limited space to work with and need to keep things neat and tidy. I have a little time before I will need to do anything much with those. I plan to grow them out to maturity, 10 to 12 weeks and I should be able to select the best females from whatever I end up with by then. I will take some clones from each mother plant and I then plan to flower those. By the time they finish I will know for sure whats what and which clones are the best to move forward with. Its a long road but one worth going down. If I'd more space I could maybe do things differently but I have to do the best I can with the space I have. I"ve been messing about with that Bubble Gum since last October, I do like serious seeds, Chronic and White Russian were my first grow so I have an attachment.
I won't be back near those Biker Kush with any water for a few days. The setup they are in has a steady temp and humidity with a good airflow and extraction so I shouldn't have very much to do with them besides keeping them from stretching. Do you think the spectrum of the lights can influence the sex of the plants? I have them under a mix of CFL, 200 watt red and 200 watt blue.
I appreciate all help and advice so if you see me doing something stupid please do say. Thanks for checking out my baby Kush. I will stop by often.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
i literally just added water before I took the video. That soil is a new mix. Its made here in Ireland and is supposed to be like biobizz lite mix. I mixed about 20 to 30 % worm castings into it. I won't be feeding those until I transplant them into larger pots. I have limited space to work with and need to keep things neat and tidy. I have a little time before I will need to do anything much with those. I plan to grow them out to maturity, 10 to 12 weeks and I should be able to select the best females from whatever I end up with by then. I will take some clones from each mother plant and I then plan to flower those. By the time they finish I will know for sure whats what and which clones are the best to move forward with. Its a long road but one worth going down. If I'd more space I could maybe do things differently but I have to do the best I can with the space I have. I"ve been messing about with that Bubble Gum since last October, I do like serious seeds, Chronic and White Russian were my first grow so I have an attachment.
I won't be back near those Biker Kush with any water for a few days. The setup they are in has a steady temp and humidity with a good airflow and extraction so I shouldn't have very much to do with them besides keeping them from stretching. Do you think the spectrum of the lights can influence the sex of the plants? I have them under a mix of CFL, 200 watt red and 200 watt blue.
I appreciate all help and advice so if you see me doing something stupid please do say. Thanks for checking out my baby Kush. I will stop by often.
That’s awesome. Im very interested in your process of taking clones from a mother plant. That’s something I plan on doing here in the near future. Your plants look great thus far and I think you’re on the right track. If your strapped for space you’d want to flip as soon as possible and utilize light strength training techniques to utilize your space. Thanks for taking the time to stop by, I appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom