TIME FOR A CHANGE!!! FROM CURRENT CULTURE TO THE BUCKET COMPANY!!!

• Thread starter Indiva710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indiva710

Indiva710

So some of you might be asking yourself im I crazy to of sold my upgraded current culture setup for the bucket company and the question is…Is having 40-150gal of water in a rdwc setup at all times plus all the power of air and water pumps really worth it for a personal grow plus the constant worry of having a leak and a problem when I am sick
As I am disabled and I spend about 1 week a month in the hospital…And if something would happen when im sick or in the hospital I would be screwed as I’m in a finished basement and the drain is at least 30ft from the room so I would rather not end up with a waiting pool that’s for sure as that’s not a if it will happen but when…I had a brand new bucket crack on me in 4mo of use only as well and luckily I was home and the water alarm went off and was able to fix it with a spare bucket …
So I’m very happy to no longer have that worry plus I have gotten rid of lots of power getting used by pumps and such…As yes I still have pumps now but they won’t run 247 and they are dc pumps with speed controls too which decreases power too by about 2/3 from a 50w Ac 500gph to a DC 23w 660gph pump in which I’ll run at like 300gph pry which also will improve the life of the unit not having to run full tilt all the time…So onto the grow…

Propagation- superponics 2x2 cabinet, x2 hlg qb132 v1 3500k with x2 meanwell 60w drivers one light per shelf…t.b.c 1.2gal medical ez pz buckets x8… growstones gs-1 for media…5gal cooler for the res, DC 660gph pump, Ac infinity pc fan and USB oscillating fans, x2 4in carbon filters and pc fans for the exhaust and a condensate pump that does 10.6gph for my drain pump that goes back into the res…This cabient I will use for males from time to time as well if they are worthy that is…
It should be finished in the next cpl days waiting on a few parts still but getting there and then it’s on to my other x2 setups I have to build yet as well…

Veg tent-- sunhut 4.6x4.6x6.3ft tent, hlg qb 132 v1 3500k x4 with meanweall 240w driver however I’m about to be getting a scynce raging kush led as well for it …Which is going to be dopetastic. T.b.c x8 1.2gal medical buckets, DC 1056gph pump, ac infinity t6, vivosun 6in carbon filter and silencer, Rh/temp sensor push for all rooms and even dry cure buckets too

Veg tent pheno setup now I will now be using my veg tent to pheno hunt when need be in which I will take the x8 buckets out of my cabinet and put them in the veg tent for 16 buckets in which I’m designing both setups so they are easily able to take apart and switch back and fourth when need be and not have to glue or change anything make it as easy as possible and it will all be with pvc as well…

Bloom tent- 8x4 quick green cube tent, t.b.c 3gal medical planters x8 ,

hlg 320w v1x4 ,meizhi 300r does 139w x2 I use it for reds mainly…I will be getting x2 raging Kush in the fall when the new model comes out that I’m waiting for… hyperfan 8in, Ac infinity carbon filter, Titan 6 controller,

Which I have not seen anyone else do something like this not to mention the vertical cabinet I’m doing with t.b.c too so stick around it’s about to be DOPETASTIC TERPTASTIC IN HERE!!!..After everything is built as I got most of the parts buckets wise and all just need a few more things then I’m going to start working on automating my grow so I can control it by my phone and cameras that pan,tilt,zoom etc as well so it’s def not wanting to be missed

Here’s the cabinet pics I have done so far…And more to come so stay stoned and tuned in going to be a great grow …
Time for a change from current culture to the bucket company
Time for a change from current culture to the bucket company 2
Time for a change from current culture to the bucket company 3

Indiva710

Indiva710

Cabinet is up and running and finally ALIVE hell's yeahhhh all the hard work was well worth it that's for damn sure however no time to relax quite yet I still have veg and bloom to build in which still waiting on the rest of my buckets from the bucket company as they accidentally sent me not enough buckets and I'm missing 4 so kinda hard to do much when I'm missing half the buckets for veg and all the PVC fittings and both drain out kits still too so been doing a lil when I can anyways but can only do so much and all however get a package coming tomorrow so will see what's all in that but it won't be the buckets yet as those ship from elsewhere....sucks but it is what it is however my plants are small enough so I got time not major I at least got all my parts to do the cabinet at least....
Stay tuned ......
IMG 20200616 214428
IMG 20200616 214359
IMG 20200616 214151

Indiva710

Indiva710

It is sooooo nice no more air pumps or airstones flooming with a cheap 3w pump cheap and simple perfect and no heat either at 68 in my cooler....
I use a airpump for my curing buckets but that's about it as it's a automated burping setup and does wonders and don't have to touch them other than to check on them plus have sensor push in them anyways so perfect

DezmondG

DezmondG

That’s pretty sweet looking. I want to try DWC or something rather than soul for my next grow. Just one plant at a time for me until I understand what I am doing and I am successful. Then maybe I will up the plant count :). Do you have build photos of your setup.

Indiva710

Indiva710

Thanks ya the bucket company u can grow just about any style of growing u want to with this setup which is one of the reasons I got it and switched from my rdwc setup which I should put some pics of it up and all actually for comparisons...
I don't have anymore pics than what I've posted pretty much as since it's such a tight fitting and all hard to take pics and I simply forgot to take then when the buckets were outside ....I thought the pics are enough but I guess not I used all 1/2in for this setup however veg and bloom going to 1in and use t.b.c PVC fittings they have which are 1/2 tee x 1in they have male and female for the 1/2 inlet part so u can use them with the drain and the water manifolds I mean u can use 1 for both but just depends on how it's setup waiting to get all my buckets and drain kit for the veg setup which will be great so I can figure out a place to put it actually etc same with the bloom tent both have a plan on how it will be but things change so will c......
The superponics cabinet I have I changed the lights it came with I put the carbon filters on the outside and I put the shelf in the middle so I have 2 equal sections had to cut a cpl holes in it for the plumbing...
The condensate pump idea I had ended up working out quite nicely for the setup and it is thee perfect size that's for where it's at since I'm so limited on space however u only need so much and wats crazy is I only glued the parts on the outside of the cabinet the rest I left un glued so I can easily pull it out and plus the 660gph dc pump is at the lowest speed setting too so not too worried about it anyways the ball valves leaked more than anything else done as I didn't thread tape them and it was a mistake and learned my lesson they all get thread taped easy as that but ya the next 2 setups I think will go a bit faster not so limited on height just need the parts to map it all out actually and go from there just sooooo many diff options with this setup which is so wonderful but also can be a pain just how many diff ways I can do it etc all I know is I'm keeping this setup that's for sure as I'm done with changing like every 6mo just about as I'm on my 4th setup on 2yrs a lil over but ya tired of building but keep upgrading and I loved rdwc don't get me wrong and I didn't have problems with it but all the water as if I ever had a leak and I was sick in the hospital it would kill my crop and id have a waiting pool in my finished basement so I went to the bucket company and its going to be super dope when they come out with their lids too as I'm def going to be using them it will be a hydro rainfall setup for the roots and will be bitchn

IMG 20191228 153301
IMG 20190715 230347
IMG 20190716 171704
IMG 20190718 115111
IMG 20190815 203405
IMG 20200617 182221
IMG 20200617 182231

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Thanks ya the bucket company u can grow just about any style of growing u want to with this setup which is one of the reasons I got it and switched from my rdwc setup which I should put some pics of it up and all actually for comparisons...
I don't have anymore pics than what I've posted pretty much as since it's such a tight fitting and all hard to take pics and I simply forgot to take then when the buckets were outside ....I thought the pics are enough but I guess not I used all 1/2in for this setup however veg and bloom going to 1in and use t.b.c PVC fittings they have which are 1/2 tee x 1in they have male and female for the 1/2 inlet part so u can use them with the drain and the water manifolds I mean u can use 1 for both but just depends on how it's setup waiting to get all my buckets and drain kit for the veg setup which will be great so I can figure out a place to put it actually etc same with the bloom tent both have a plan on how it will be but things change so will c......
The superponics cabinet I have I changed the lights it came with I put the carbon filters on the outside and I put the shelf in the middle so I have 2 equal sections had to cut a cpl holes in it for the plumbing...
The condensate pump idea I had ended up working out quite nicely for the setup and it is thee perfect size that's for where it's at since I'm so limited on space however u only need so much and wats crazy is I only glued the parts on the outside of the cabinet the rest I left un glued so I can easily pull it out and plus the 660gph dc pump is at the lowest speed setting too so not too worried about it anyways the ball valves leaked more than anything else done as I didn't thread tape them and it was a mistake and learned my lesson they all get thread taped easy as that but ya the next 2 setups I think will go a bit faster not so limited on height just need the parts to map it all out actually and go from there just sooooo many diff options with this setup which is so wonderful but also can be a pain just how many diff ways I can do it etc all I know is I'm keeping this setup that's for sure as I'm done with changing like every 6mo just about as I'm on my 4th setup on 2yrs a lil over but ya tired of building but keep upgrading and I loved rdwc don't get me wrong and I didn't have problems with it but all the water as if I ever had a leak and I was sick in the hospital it would kill my crop and id have a waiting pool in my finished basement so I went to the bucket company and its going to be super dope when they come out with their lids too as I'm def going to be using them it will be a hydro rainfall setup for the roots and will be bitchn

View attachment 987595View attachment 987596View attachment 987597View attachment 987598View attachment 987601View attachment 987603View attachment 987604

I like your style 🍻 😎

I think I will keep coming back and keeping an eye on how it is going. Good Job Man!

Happy Growing!

Indiva710

Indiva710

Ya it will be worth checking back on this grow and I'm also going to be getting new lights going with scynce led raging Kush I might of found one in stock so will c if not I'll have to wait til aug15th to get the one for my veg tent and in fall when the new raging Kush come out with full power at both spectrums damn right and even more even ppfd so works for me

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ya it will be worth checking back on this grow and I'm also going to be getting new lights going with scynce led raging Kush I might of found one in stock so will c if not I'll have to wait til aug15th to get the one for my veg tent and in fall when the new raging Kush come out with full power at both spectrums damn right and even more even ppfd so works for me
I was just yapping with some people the other day about them. The tuneable spectrum and the lenses.... Big plus. The light spread should be amazing allowing you to run it at its max without hotspots. And the tuneable spectrum... Nuff said lol.

I can't wait to see them in action.

Indiva710

Indiva710

U and me both they will be a game changer and getting 3 of them for my veg and bloom since my veg tent will be used as a pheno hunt setup too as I will build my setup so veg can be 8 or 16 buckets and it get changed out in a few mins only as I'll have all the manifolds and everything premade so it will be cake to change them out....Ya I think scynce is Pry the best led company on the market they are light years ahead of anyone else and made here in USA too nuff said exactly

Indiva710

Indiva710

Got a few updates still waiting on a few more parts to get here hopefully they will be here today would be great so I can get to finishing the veg and bloom tents already as I can't wait to have them filled with life and growing some trees!!!! And my next crop I can't wait for as I got 3 of like my all time favorite strains the seeds are at least 15years old so hopefully I can get some winners got a few tricks up my sleeve for them if need be so will c but def gna get them to sprout that'd for sure...As I must have to bring these strains back...The Willy's, black Jamaican banana and this Humboldt county Kush which is from a buddy who passed away so it's going to be killer to bring a part of him back and some amazing times..So hell's yeah which I can use this grow to dial in the new setup and then the next one will be going down and gna be some straight fire and will be working with them for quite some time that's for damn sure...
IMG 20200723 191422
IMG 20200722 161903
IMG 20200721 183920
IMG 20200721 183854

Indiva710

Indiva710

Def need to update this as a lot has changed since the last updated pics...So here's the final layout and damn im I happy about this new setup and saving $20 each month from. Veg alone and cutting the time in half so there's another $40-50 ea crop I'm saving by switching and have all the benefits of rdwc but none of the cons...Like all the water and products you have to have and running 247... And it's gna really go down when the new lids come in as I'll be going lpa aero with this setup next as it's all about efficiency that's for damn sure we'll it is for me.....
IMG 20200831 121634
IMG 20200912 180431
IMG 20200912 180322
IMG 20200903 182703
IMG 20200831 120819

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Did you mention what nutrient and schedule?? Very curious to see the efficiency, everything looks great! Nice install for sure!

Prolly wanna invest in a enzymatic along with something like Drip Clean which is super concentrated so a small bottle will last a while. And will you run with bennies? Organics scare me around all the PVC...lol!

Cant wait to 👀 see!! Those plants looking like they wanna be trees!!

Thanks for sharing!

Indiva710

Indiva710

Na I'm good I run sterile right now and my good friend citric acid will take care of any salt build up or clogs that's should happen... And not wasting money on watered down crap...Lol right now I'm finishing up the cultured solutions nutes I have and then going all dry nutes which I'll be changing once the bucket company releases there's and they are going to send me some and go from there but for sure dry nutes...
And the lids will be out soon too which it will be aero then with netpots and getting a different mister from the ones I currently have and go from there....but being in hydro I'm not bothering with organics period so I'm alright...
Still amazes me how much I'm saving from my old rdwc setup to now and still have all thee benefits of rdwc and no cons like having 50gal in veg at all times in the system in a finished basement is just asking for problems which is one of the main reasons I switched also efficiency too as my ladies are growing as fast now as they were in rdwc and non of the hassle and all that cleaning and maintenance I used to have to do and I have soooo much more flexibility with my new setup I can move any bucket I want at any time and it doesn't effect the system one bit...
I run pool shock and h202 and don't have issues same way I ran rdwc...Just save 70% the water and products I was having to deal with and sooooo nice no more loud ass airpumps and everything else....

Indiva710

Indiva710

Hell's yessss my scynce raging Kush will be here in a few days..And already have a spot for it as I'll be comparing it with my current hlg which is x2 320w Xl v1 and a cheap meizhi 139w max for far red and the other specs won't hurt either so I can still do Emerson on. Both sides and it's gna be a great comparison that's for sure stay tuned...

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

That's right I forgot I asked about nutes already.....lol! Senior moment.....

This should be interesting for sure!

Those lights should perform well!

Indiva710

Indiva710

And we off to the races well light is up but still in veg I'm about to scrog wait a few days then flip em and get these ladies onto death row and their last stop as their days are about numbered lol....
I already can't wait for the raging kush 2.0 when it comes out soon and add it to my tent and get rid of all hlg...But let's see how it compares first and then go from there....But sure do love it so far
IMG 20201003 111616
IMG 20201003 111606
IMG 20201003 111554
IMG 20200930 124532
IMG 20200929 191008
IMG 20200924 120103

Indiva710

Indiva710

Cuz i like my scynce leds much better a better fit for me and more tunability that I want ...Red light is just showing what the light can do there was supposed to be a few other pics to show colors but the pics don't do this light justice by any means.....I have nothing against hlg by any means they are just not what I'm looking for and wanting in a lighting setup like scynce does for me ....This new setup I've done ive been going as efficient as I can on every level now I still need automation for watering and drain which is why I went with the bucket company and they haven't disappointed yet by any means soooo glad I made this leap im saving alot now by having a system like this and full power spectrum tuning which I can make recipes and have 12 diff settings for it to do during a day ramp intensity up during the day and then lower at night run Emerson effect, phytoChrome transitioning , sunrise, sunset everything and anything I want it's water proof and will get deeper penetration into the canopy and more top shelf and less b grade and larf

Top Bottom