TIME FOR A CHANGE!!! FROM CURRENT CULTURE TO THE BUCKET COMPANY!!!

• Thread starter Indiva710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF89

CF89

Is waterproof something we want? I think I opted for the non waterproof kingbrite which is 6% brighter. That sounds like a sweet light. Im scared to see the cost

Indiva710

Indiva710

It might not be something u want and it's not a need it's just a nice add on the light has..And this light is plenty bright enough blows my hlg out the water in that department and has better penatration into the canopy and stupid even ppfd and no hot spots and the light can be at 9in if I want....But the tunability is main thing for me if the light isn't for you that's your choice....As everyone on here grows for different reasons and reasons why they grow the way they do......

Indiva710

Indiva710

And the price of the raging kush is $1295 they are coming out with the v2.0 soon which will replace it and it has more diodes and it has full power tuning at all spectrums well from the cool and warm ch and the 660 and 730 reds...
You compare this light with any other high end top end led light and you get much much more out of scynce than other companies alike..And scynce is made in the usa and they build everything in house except for the diodes which are as of now made in Germany...They q.c every single light that leaves their building and c.s is top notch as well..
As far as I can tell they are a company that we should start a standard with and all lights should strive for the quality that scynce does with their products...
And them having a goniophotometer is absolutely incredible and their numbers and maps are correct...They are not using a cheap ppfd meter w some tape on the floor and taking maps like that ....

CF89

CF89

Yeah their numbers do seem impressive. I just can’t justify that amount. It’s literally 300% more expensive than my current light. Do you think you’ll truly get 300% the product or yield as me?

Also. I googled the Emerson effect. Interesting. Seems like they sell Emerson effect led bulbs too. I might need to look into that.

Indiva710

Indiva710

500% of course not like I said it's not for all ppl they have other model of lights too that's cheaper as that's their most expensive light but if you want to compare it with any other high end light that costs the same if not more doesn't have anything on this light i believe ...5yr warranty no questions asked they send a new one and you send back the old that simple.. And just being able to tune your crop to what you want..And the efficiency of the light with doing power intensity and spectrum changing thruought the day and you can even change it a lil bit each week or like I said to a specific cultivar if it needs more blue and stretches alot or u want some stretch add some reds etc just the tunability per cultivar is excellent ...You can get a discount for them usually too just depends...But it's not for everyone like anything
And yes you def should check it out for Emerson effect it does wonders and is proven too...
But you shouldn't do it the last week's of the crop too as it tends to make things ripen faster and u loose weight and terps too just do your research but also changing from 660 to 730 makes a difference too on it and one of the reasons I like the light so much..
They do need to make a uv light tho which I may add here shortly until they decide to make one and I'm glad its not in the actual light tho so fine to add esp since I make bubble and rosin and after I sell the rest of my hlgs I'm buying a freeze dryer and things are gna get very interesting 😊😊👍👍

IdMarryJane

IdMarryJane

And we off to the races well light is up but still in veg I'm about to scrog wait a few days then flip em and get these ladies onto death row and their last stop as their days are about numbered lol....
I already can't wait for the raging kush 2.0 when it comes out soon and add it to my tent and get rid of all hlg...But let's see how it compares first and then go from there....But sure do love it so far View attachment 1039610View attachment 1039611View attachment 1039613View attachment 1039614View attachment 1039615View attachment 1039616
Beautiful man you said you were running cultured solutions? What ec or ppm were you hitting? I was doing masterblend and calnit at 1.2 ec but dropped it to .8 and am getting slightly better results. Yours look great

Indiva710

Indiva710

Ya so I switched my setup again and went with a stand and tray with Rockwool and love it...and e.c is going to be different from setup to setup as in substrate and the plant itself or cultivar is going to be different not to mention the setup itself like led, high ppfd with co2 crop steering etc it's going to be different from grower to grower like now I was running 2.0ec for veg and will go to like 3.4-3.6ec in bloom just will depend on what the plant wants as that's all that matters you see how the plant is doing and you go from there

21claig

21claig

I have been thinking of making the move to the bucket company for a long time now. I'm pulling the trigger next week, I believe. Thank you so much for this post.

Top Bottom