Time for LST or wait?

• Thread starter GenieMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GenieMan

GenieMan

I was thinking about doing LST on my plant but not sure if shes ready?

Time for lst or wait
Time for lst or wait 2
Time for lst or wait 3
Time for lst or wait 4
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

How are you planning to LST it? Are you going to try to lay the main stem on its side?

BTW, it looks like you're not watering properly. When you're done watering, all the soil should be wet. Then don't water again until the pot is light in weight. By watering just around the stem, the roots only extend just around the stem. Roots don't explore dry soil.

See: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/w...-size-shape-and-environment-affect-it.126852/

GenieMan

GenieMan

Ya I just read about the watering I'm gonna water 2 inches from the stem in a circle next time. I was thinking about tying it down on its side with some soft rope.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You can start gradually pulling it to the side with some string or twist ties.

Is this the final pot it will be in?

GenieMan

GenieMan

Ya I always keep my plants in the same pot cause I heard transplanting can cause problems with autflowers.

GenieMan

GenieMan

So I dont fully pull it on its side right off the bat to where its even I just slowly pull it down?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

So I dont fully pull it on its side right off the bat to where its even I just slowly pull it down?
If it can easily be pulled down all the way, do it all at once.

I've never grown an auto, so maybe look into what @Rudolf said.

GenieMan

GenieMan

I see alot of videos on YouTube with people doing it so it looks ok. Thanks for the info.

quirk

quirk

I would wait for a well developed fifth node. Equal and opposite tension so that you don't lay the entire plant over and keep the bend 80 degrees or less so that you don't snap anything. I remove under four. Grower preference.
Auto BlueBerry Domina 16 days from sprout.

Mature 5th
3 days later
HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

Quirk have good answer. You can LST or FIM auto easily cause its low stress almost nothing but HST like topping isnt always best for faster auto. 🙂

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Looks great! Exactly how mine are, here’s one of mine at 30 days, Hindu Kush auto

Started LST on all of mine at about the same size as yours

971739E0 26AC 4A40 805D 0522BA1DF086
GenieMan

GenieMan

Thanks man. I didnt know if the leaves were to squished up in the front and ya you got a nice plant going looking great!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thanks man. I didnt know if the leaves were to squished up in the front and ya you got a nice plant going looking great!
Nope not too squished at all they’ll push and that head will turn back up before you know it (probably by tomorrow) once it pushes the next node move the string up to the next node as soon as it’s thick enough to handle it, the plant in my pic was pulled to the edge of the pot then it actually turns 90 degrees again and is following long the edge of the pot in a circular pattern and new nodes pushed up all along it each of the plants has between 12 and 16 tops now

GenieMan

GenieMan

Oh, ok good to know. Damn thats a good amount of tops you got going nice

Rudolf

Rudolf

Looks great! Exactly how mine are, here’s one of mine at 30 days, Hindu Kush auto

Started LST on all of mine at about the same size as yours
Literally 20x bigger than mine and I’m at 51 days. Sad.

GenieMan

GenieMan

Seems to do be doing pretty good but not sure if I should do some trimming or leave it alone? Some branches seems to be growing slower and lower. I'm gonna have to upgrade my light ( King Plus LED 600 watt) I know it good for one plant but I think a more powerful light will do some justice. Thanks for any input.

20220606 002722
20220606 002736
20220606 002743
20220606 002753
20220606 002803

Latest posts

Top Bottom