Time for veggies, Spiderfarmer SE5000, in an SF⛺️

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chem77

Chem77

Planting day is around Memorial Day here. Plant same stuff every year, just rotate crops. Corn, beans, onions, tomatoes, green and jalepeno peppers, cucumbers, squash, broccoli is the norm.
Also have black raspberry, red raspberry and black berries. Green and purple grape vineyard. Orchard that consists of apples, pear, peach, and sweet cherries. 100’ of asparagus also.
Old pic
7ACFC177 4329 4238 89C7 046C1DE31AAD

And coming soon, a yard that produces morels for 40 years!
DC789A19 34A9 444C A289 283150A9E219
926497BC D89F 4A59 B3EE 7A7FA428758F

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Planting day is around Memorial Day here. Plant same stuff every year, just rotate crops. Corn, beans, onions, tomatoes, green and jalepeno peppers, cucumbers, squash, broccoli is the norm.
Also have black raspberry, red raspberry and black berries. Green and purple grape vineyard. Orchard that consists of apples, pear, peach, and sweet cherries. 100’ of asparagus also.
Old pic
View attachment 1233935
And coming soon, a yard that produces morels for 40 years!View attachment 1233933View attachment 1233934
What goes into having your own morel patch? Looks like they are producing well.
Jealous of the garden space, and the organization of the garden great stuff.

Chem77

Chem77

What goes into having your own morel patch? Looks like they are producing well.
Jealous of the garden space, and the organization of the garden great stuff.
The native trees around and in the yard. We did plant them blue spruce 40 years ago. The white pine is what morels grow under here, some years are better than others. One white pine is 200 years old.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Old pic
View attachment 1233935
And coming soon, a yard that produces morels for 40 years!View attachment 1233933View attachment 1233934
Add bee hives and what you have is my end goal will see how it goes thus summer

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Looks great, a fence is a must to keep rabbits, deer and other critters out where I am at.
Its a necessity here as well just haven't gone to the store to pick it up yet. current world events have steered us into this new avenue of producing our own, I'm excited to see how this first season goes and what can make it more streamlined for next year.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
I Know vegetable plants don’t have the same level of interest at the farm, and that’s ok, but I wanted to start a chat about vegetable gardening in 2022.
what are you planting this season?

thankful for the continued support of @SpiderFarmerLED, received a 4x4 tent, and SE5000 to light it up.
really quality gear, and like the the patch kit included for the tent, nice touch.

set the tent up on the weekend, and started up a few trays of plants including tomatoes, peppers, cukes, melons, and zucchini.
I find so much joy and satisfaction in starting seeds of any kind.
Hey bro, how do you do? any update? please

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Sorry, I’ve been too busy for updates here.
The sf5000 worked great to do all my veggie starts for the garden this year, all the plants are outside in the ground enjoying the natural sunshine☀️
Thanks @SpiderFarmerLED

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
What’s everybody growing in their veggie gardens? Let’s see some produce.
Weed in the garden is good too🤗

Reactions: PK1
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
you maximize your space @PK1, you would do well with a little land to work.👌

• Haha
Reactions: PK1

Latest posts

Top Bottom