Time for veggies, Spiderfarmer SE5000, in an SF⛺️

• Thread starter Mr.GreenthumbOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I Know vegetable plants don’t have the same level of interest at the farm, and that’s ok, but I wanted to start a chat about vegetable gardening in 2022.
what are you planting this season?

thankful for the continued support of @SpiderFarmerLED, received a 4x4 tent, and SE5000 to light it up.
really quality gear, and like the the patch kit included for the tent, nice touch.

set the tent up on the weekend, and started up a few trays of plants including tomatoes, peppers, cukes, melons, and zucchini.
I find so much joy and satisfaction in starting seeds of any kind.

Time for veggies spiderfarmer se5000 in an sf
Time for veggies spiderfarmer se5000 in an sf 2
Time for veggies spiderfarmer se5000 in an sf 3
Last edited:
lefty_grows

lefty_grows

I Know vegetable plants don’t have the same level of interest at the farm, and that’s ok, but I wanted to start a chat about vegetable gardening in 2022.

thankful for the continued support of @SpiderFarmerLED, received a 4x4 tent, and SE5000 to light it up.
really quality gear, and like the the patch kit included for the tent, nice touch.

set the tent up on the weekend, and started up a few trays of plants including tomatoes, peppers, cukes, melons, and zucchini.
nice set up I've been wanting to try some @SpiderFarmerLED myself everything looks A1 and I like the orange accents

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Good to get them going as early as possible for sure, I’m a little late this year.
Heard that! need to get a few other things started inside then get my lazy self out there and turn over some dirt looking at doing at least a 20'x40' plot may grow if I get in stride with the tiller and the shale isn't to terrible

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
nice set up I've been wanting to try some @SpiderFarmerLED myself everything looks A1 and I like the orange accents
Hell ya. Sharp looking, and hard working.💪🏻
Heard that! need to get a few other things started inside then get my lazy self out there and turn over some dirt looking at doing at least a 20'x40' plot may grow if I get in stride with the tiller and the shale isn't to terrible
Get out there and play in the dirt🧑‍🌾

P

Pin

I think I’m in zone 5
I’m dropping radish seed soon.
Then the beets.
I’m thinking it’s going to snow again
So. Got the areas ready, ground is thawed for most part . Hard frost this morning , I believe there’s more frost morning to come for me so it’s a waiting game.
Cumbers
Maters maybe taters n more
Anything else I can fit in
Honestly on the peppers I just usually
Buy the ones I want for the year.

CannaDana

CannaDana

After my current cannabis grow, my spouse wants to grow veggies under the LEDs. Has anyone ever tried this? Like most expensive tomatoes ever, I'm guessing. But can you get a good veggie harvest under grow lights, and is there a resource for which veggies grow best under lights, and how much light, etc.?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
After my current cannabis grow, my spouse wants to grow veggies under the LEDs. Has anyone ever tried this? Like most expensive tomatoes ever, I'm guessing. But can you get a good veggie harvest under grow lights, and is there a resource for which veggies grow best under lights, and how much light, etc.?
It could work, I pretty much just do seed starts under the lights indoors, but if food prices continue to skyrocket, I could see growing some veggies indoors in the winter months.

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Started cucumber and cloudy day tomatoes. Plan on doing potatoes, carrots, broccoli, green beans, onions, corn, spinach. Quick calculations i need to turn over a 22' x 60' area for that to get what we need. Haven't even delved into fruits yet thinking that will have to be a separate space may be next season before I get that ambitious.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Started cucumber and cloudy day tomatoes. Plan on doing potatoes, carrots, broccoli, green beans, onions, corn, spinach. Quick calculations i need to turn over a 22' x 60' area for that to get what we need. Haven't even delved into fruits yet thinking that will have to be a separate space may be next season before I get that ambitious.
I’ll have to get some measurements to see what my garden space is, but it’s a normal city plot, and it has its limitations, envious of many at the farm with the big plots to work.

U

ursaarctis

Chip.Douglas

Chip.Douglas

I love fruits and veggies!
I honestly think before anyone ever tries there hand at cannabis they should grow peppers tamato berries so they can get the gist of growing something its how I learned.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I love fruits and veggies!
I honestly think before anyone ever tries there hand at cannabis they should grow peppers tamato berries so they can get the gist of growing something its how I learned.
It does amaze me how many choose to grow cannabis and have no experience with other plants. Sure a lot cheaper to start a few tomato seeds and gain some gardening basics before Venturing into the expense of cannabis growing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom