Time for yet another question?

• Thread starter Rickcin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Anthem

Anthem

Thanks for your comments! I’m also using this treatment when watering every other day that prevents root issues with calcium and negates the need to flush out the soil, if I’m understanding that correctly?
I actually use this product, it is actually for hydro growing from my understanding. It is designed to prevent pathogens from attacking the root system when the roots are in a hydroponic environment. I am not aware of its benefit in soil or coco.

AmokNewb

AmokNewb

Okay, I guess more water for my girls even though they are really youngings
If you don't then you get buildup that can kill your plants if not handled.
It is but it is coco and a hydroponic style. Takes a bit less nutrients but this stage doesn’t last very long and you will appreciate the explosive growth. Again look at my grow diary my plants are only a week older than yours but 20x bigger :)

Rickcin

Rickcin

I actually use this product, it is actually for hydro growing from my understanding. It is designed to prevent pathogens from attacking the root system when the roots are in a hydroponic environment. I am not aware of its benefit in soil or coco.
Coco is not soil and it is considered to be a hydroponic medium where the water and nutrie go directly to the roots.

Rickcin

Rickcin

Absolutely right. The only time imo you don't need runoff is if your using organic amendments or slow release ferts.
I watered to runoff this morning and in two 5 gallon fabric pots, it took almost a full gallon of water.
it will be interesting to see if it takes the same amount tomorrow, 24 hours later or if the coco & perlite is retaining some of the moisture. Thanks❗

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I watered to runoff this morning and in two 5 gallon fabric pots, it took almost a full gallon of water.
it will be interesting to see if it takes the same amount tomorrow, 24 hours later or if the coco & perlite is retaining some of the moisture. Thanks❗
With thise little guys it may be a couple to a few days.

Next water guve 1 litre each. If you get 100ml run off your good. If you get more than 200 then you can wait another day next time.

Top Bottom