Time Lapse Video

• Thread starter greenums
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenums

Hello farmers :)

I'm trying to do a time lapse video by taking snapshots from usb webcam. The main problem as you can see is that it sucks .. Is there anyone out there that has done time lapsed video with something like usb, or something I can hook to the computer via ntsc capture card or something? Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

This is an old usb Creative Webcam Live with sunglasses:

Time lapse video
Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

Nice, like the scrog, that fornicator strain sure is resilient.

G

greenums

Thanks CurbFeeler :) The Fornicator refuses to die or hermi.
I've resolved to just doing capture right when lights come on. Looks better through the sunglasses even! For about 30 seconds anyways ...

01 20110110134607 snapshot
Fornicam
Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

Guess the time lapse is out.

Those still look very nice for 2 weeks or so.

Hang in there, you'll be a scrogging pro soon.

I know peeps need their meds so good luck.

G

greenums

30seconds a day isn't too bad for a timelapse. Trying it out regardless. I'll get a better camera one of these days.

D

dank_

You need an IP camera. You get what you pay for.

*hahahaha, i just noticed the sunglasses, that's good shit

J

Jug of the Head

Love the glasses! But it seems to me the cheaper cams are better at filtering the black lines. I have just finished a media degree and I too would like to do some time lapse so I'll follow your thread and add to it when I find out more! I would put a link to my post yesterday which shows how good an old Nokia (N73) takes pics through low sodium, but I'm a noob on this site! And agreed.. nice looking plants for 2 weeks flower bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom