Time to chop?

• Thread starter Happysmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happysmoke

Happysmoke

I have a princess Leia plant from bag seed that has gone 12 weeks into flower. She looks like she is dying off but her trichs are only mostly cloudy with some still clear. I took a sample and it's nice smoke already. Here are some pics.

Time to chop
Time to chop 2

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

I would chop cuz those plants are messed up and won’t get any better. I’m thinking heat stress caused it

SmokerBwah

SmokerBwah

Might be decent smoke hopefully but those plants are jacked

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

I would chop cuz those plants are messed up and won’t get any better. I’m thinking heat stress caused it

It's just the one plant that has the issue, the others seem ok. Maybe light burn, temps have been good and always have fans running. Also have not top dressed since week 5, I thought they would be done before now.

Happysmoke

Happysmoke

✂️✂️✂️ It will not get any better I'm Williston bet. How long do they say flower is for this strain? Any idea? I totally agree with 🤞

I was thinking the same, not sure she has much left in her. It is supposed to be 8-10 weeks but it was a bag seed so no telling what it was pollenated by and it was very sativa leaning the whole way through. I was warned it may take much longer based on growth patterns. I think I will chop her tomorrow?

Top Bottom