Time to flip? Or another week. Measurements/pics inside.

• Thread starter NateGrows
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NateGrows

NateGrows

Hey all! Sorry for this post, I'm sure you've seen it a thousand times but this is my first time.

My plants are 22 inches tall. I have 68.5 inches from the top of pot or bottom of plants to the absolute roof of the tent. Some of that height will be lost due to having the lights hanging of course.

Should I flip now? Or give it another week? Looking for greatest yield possible.

Also have a Scrog net I intend to put in just before flipping.

Running QB LEDS's, strain is indica.

Thank you!(!!) And again apologies for the age-old question.

Time to flip or another week  measurementspics inside
NateGrows

NateGrows

Also, a ridiculous amount of hours went into studying before I ever touched a seed.. so I appreciate the compliments of my ladies, thank you very much 😁

Growing is amazing!

Redneckx

Redneckx

Also, a ridiculous amount of hours went into studying before I ever touched a seed.. so I appreciate the compliments of my ladies, thank you very much 😁

Growing is amazing!
Same to me haha, but the fun is coming when they're in flower 😜
GJ on your grow so far. Don't let them reach the lights, the probably double their size.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Looking GREAT!!!! I've been growing for 20 years and still researching... it's a fun rabbit hole to go down in...

Keep it up and and NEVER stop researching... then the real fun comes when you do comparison grows

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

Like others have said, I'd flip now. In my garden, I probably would have flipped a week ago, but I train lower and wider.

This is a picky little thing, but I notice that there are what look like status lights on your power strips. Before you flip, cover those with electrical tape or something. Even a small persistent light source during the dark period of an indoor grow can cause problems.

3cats

3cats

Hey all! Sorry for this post, I'm sure you've seen it a thousand times but this is my first time.

My plants are 22 inches tall. I have 68.5 inches from the top of pot or bottom of plants to the absolute roof of the tent. Some of that height will be lost due to having the lights hanging of course.

Should I flip now? Or give it another week? Looking for greatest yield possible.

I'm with everyone else flip. no panic but think 2-3 more feet and fast once you go 12/12

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Yep! Flip! They'll stretch, and probably stretch a lot as healthy as they look. It's not good for them to stretch to the lights.

What's the maximum distance from the soil to the light?

NateGrows

NateGrows

Like others have said, I'd flip now. In my garden, I probably would have flipped a week ago, but I train lower and wider.

This is a picky little thing, but I notice that there are what look like status lights on your power strips. Before you flip, cover those with electrical tape or something. Even a small persistent light source during the dark period of an indoor grow can cause problems.
Hey Artful, I know this was commented a while ago but I truly appreciate it mate, thank you.

I completely forgot about the small lights on the power strip and I know how important it is to have true darkness for my girls (thanks Bugbee) -- a very small nitpick but I do think it would've had a negative impact on the tent.

Lights are taped over now.

Thanks homie ✌️.

Pilted

Pilted

Depends on the strain I guess, some strains stretch a lot some don't stretch very much. I flipped a jack herer and a northern lights at the same size, one filled the tent to the top one had an extra foot of space.

They look ready to me maybe even too late, but that really depends on the strain.

Zenthanol

Zenthanol

I would flip, there's still a lot of growth to happen even after the stretch is over. . . lookin' nice!

Gmix

Gmix

There’s no such thing as to late in veg.
Depends on the strain I guess, some strains stretch a lot some don't stretch very much. I flipped a jack herer and a northern lights at the same size, one filled the tent to the top one had an extra foot of space.

They look ready to me maybe even too late, but that really depends on the strain.

T

tonythc

yep ready to turn for sure

Top Bottom