Time to flip to flower

• Thread starter cse1995
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cse1995

cse1995

Hi all, today is the day my plants will flip to flower :).

I've read about turning off the lights for 36 hours before dropping to a 12 on 12 off. Anyone set there lights like that before ?

I also tested my run off today...PH went in at 5.7 and came out at 6.3...should I flush my plants before flipping ?

Thanks all đź‘Ť

BigCube

BigCube

I've read about turning off the lights for 36 hours before dropping to a 12 on 12 off. Anyone set there lights like that before ?

I also tested my run off today...PH went in at 5.7 and came out at 6.3...should I flush my plants before flipping ?

Thanks all đź‘Ť

The 36 hour lights off is just a waste of time IMO. I've tried it before and noticed the plant did worse than if I just switched it to 12 12.

One thing I've noticed the plants really like is an involved lighting schedule in flower. It really seems to kick them in to high gear. E.g

555am - 660nm red lights turn on

600am - main panel (240w 3000k quantum board) turns on.

800am - 100w of additional 3500k side lighting turns on.

From 8 am till 4pm - uvb lights on/off every half hour.

4pm - uv turns off for last time this cycle, and the 100w additional side light turns off.

6pm - main panel off

605pm - red 660nm off

Is all that necessary? No, but I find the plants really like it. My yields, potency and flavor are top notch.

I guess what I'm saying is, dont worry too much about it. Try different things to work out what you like best. I don't think 36 hours of dark would hurt them. Give it a shot and then try something different next time đź‘Ť

lipifarmer

lipifarmer

36 hours in darkness for what? for extra oz? Cannabis is what it is, every cycle is the same , you just have to get better and better thats it! you cant just try something on your own , nature is nature and life is life . i wouldnt be happy to be 36 hours locked in basement , do you? im not buying this ,but thats just my opinion ,peace

ArrEll

ArrEll

Thanks all đź‘Ť

No, I can't see where 36 hours of Darkness would help anything. It might even hurt them. Go 12/12 now, all the way. And I'm assuming you Veg'ed them with an 18/6 light schedule. Mind if I ask: How long did you Veg them? And: Pics, please. :)

cse1995

cse1995

No, I can't see where 36 hours of Darkness would help anything. It might even hurt them. Go 12/12 now, all the way. And I'm assuming you Veg'ed them with an 18/6 light schedule. Mind if I ask: How long did you Veg them? And: Pics, please. :)
Yes Veg'd them on 18-6 schedule. This is 5th week of veg

20210319 185815
20210319 185809
Dub_City405

Dub_City405

So saturday the lights go off at 6am and come on at 12pm. Since its on 18 off 6. At 6am ill unplug the light and fix the timer to my 12 and 12. Monday morning ill plug in my lights to my timer.

Saturday ill give it just ph water or monday ill give it just ph water.

Top Bottom